Learn Excel Data Analysis with Interactive Excel Dashboards
Create 6 Excel Dashboards - Learn Excel Data Analysis & Data Visualization with Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, and Slicers
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- You will learn to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboard
- You will learn about Pivot Tables and Pivot Chart
- You will learn how to Design, Format, and Style Data Elements
- Learn the Concepts of How to Create and Design an Interactive Excel Dashboard for your department.
Learn Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Dashboard. In this course, we will cover topics like Excel Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Pivot Tables, Excel Pivot Charts, and 6 Interactive and 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboards. You can use either Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019 for this learning.
Excel Charts and Excel Graphs are some of the most powerful features of Microsoft Excel which allows the users to represent numerical data in Graphical Data Visualization format so that the end-user gets a better view of the Information discussed.
In this course
You will learn the Excel Pivot Table and Excel Pivot Chart Function in detail and you will learn how to create Dynamic Excel Charts and Excel Graphs.
You will learn to create 6 Dynamic Sales Dashboard in Excel
You will learn how to design, style, and format aspects of Excel 2016 are applied on Excel charts
You will use the dynamic graphical representation to display your complex data in an impressive way.
This course is structured in 30 Plus chapters and you will learn all the aspects of Excel Dashboard in depth.
We will go through, steps in detail to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboards using Charts, Design, and Style Elements.
Invest In Yourself, Take a decision Today, Start Learning Data Analysis
So Let the Show Begin!
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- This Course is created on Excel 2016, You can also use Excel 2010 and above
- Interest to Learn and Upgrade Your Skillset
- A Windows PC where Microsoft Excel is Installed
- If you are looking to improve your Microsoft Excel Skills
- If you want to learn how to create Excel Charts, Formulas and Functions and Excel Shortcuts
- If you want to learn the foundation of how to create Excel Dynamic Dashboards
- If you create Management Reports or MIS
- Excel users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in data exploration and analysis
- Anyone who works with Excel on a regular basis