Strategic Cost Management for Procurement and Supply Chain
How to secure long term Procurement savings without breaking relations with your suppliers
What you'll learn?
- How to work with cost management
- How to develop the systems for working with the prices, price development
- How to react on increasing price pressure
- How to turn your suppliers into partners, who would help you to reach the price development goals
- And most important – how to develop the strategic approach to Cost management in your organization AND how to sustain it over a long period of time
This course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. Also, this course contains some theoretical knowledge and practical tools that are used by the world-class companies and supply chain managers.
The material is easy to follow and understand, well-structured and presented in a simple and straightforward way. And what is very important – you can start using the tools and the logic of Strategic Cost Management already after finishing the course.
I am proud of the materials collected in this course. And I am sure that you will bring your Procurement and Supply Chain work to a completely new level!
P.S. As a bonus - I have decided to share my e-books on Procurement. Some useful and fun read for you, some motivation and inspiration.
Enjoy your course and leave me a comment after you complete the course :)
- You need at least some understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain
- The course will make a much bigger effect for you, who already have some experience in Procurement and Supply Chain. You will recognize many of your tough situations and challenges that you are facing everyday at your work
- Beginners and Professionals of Procurement and Purchasing organizations
- Supply Chain specialists
- Financial managers (CFO’s) and Procurement officers (CPO)
- Production managers and Manufacturing specialists
- Supplying/Sourcing specialists of Retail and Wholesaling companies