Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - An introduction
The latest version of Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - Easy course designed for everyone who wants to know and learn SQL Server.
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- know about Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - Latest Version
- How to do Installation, Configuration of MS SQL Server
- Creating, dropping database
- DML Operations - SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
- Play with SSMS
- Database backup and recovery operations
- Backup and Restore with Export, Import
- Database Mail, Jobs
- Security, Authentications
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 is the latest version from Microsoft, released this year.
It's a really easy and simple course designed for everyone to learn and know about the latest version of SQL Server.
I would like to share the installation, configuration and handling of SQL Server Management Studio in this web series.
I will be sharing the syllabus and which books to read?
Also some links for Microsoft SQL Server practice and exams.
We will also have a look on below topics as well :
1. T-SQL - Transact SQL - having a practice of T-SQL
2. SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services - how to create report and view data
3. SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services - how to use integration services
4. SSAS - SQL Server Analytics Services - how to work with analytics services
No basic knowledge required to do this course, only eagerness to learn...
- No Basic knowledge required
- For People eager to learn.
- The easy course is designed for everyone to learn about the latest version MS SQL Server 2019