4-in-1 Web Development Ultimate Pack
- Get Lifetime Access to 4 courses
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Learn to know complete full-stack web development
- Master back-end development with PHP and MySQL
- Be a Comfortable Front-end developer
- Learn to create light-weight mobile-friendly web-pages
Learn the complete web development 2020 course, The first step to the full-stack web development you need to learn to succeed in core basics of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap4, it is pretty easy to learn and understand our online web development course, This course is designed for you with the complete steps to require to learn real-world dynamic projects. Mr. Sudha Sekhar(Microsoft Certified Professional) will explain to you even complex topics to simplify and teach you even beginners can understand easily with real-world webpage exercises.
Create a Good and Strong base foundation in Web Development, With the Complete Web Development 2020 Course.
you will learn here section-wise
Special features on HTML5 and CSS3
Learn a Web development course using free open-source software packages. This course assumes no prior programming knowledge( basics will help you), just a desire to learn to develop your own Web developer structure for your web application as well.
In this course, we cover from scratch to create your own website like all software application supports with basic instructions, you also learn programming functionalities interacting with the database.
Content and Summary Who wants to start with beginning in Web Development, through this course of 190+ lectures and hours of content, you’ll learn all of the Full-Stack web developer Skills and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Web development. Every Section closes with a challenge, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately and Most of the Lectures are having Assignments to test your knowledge.
Starting with an introduction, what is, how to initiate full-stack web development, basics, and settings, etc.
Learning with these Web Development skills, you will be eager to learn other programming development very quickly that lead you to become a successful Software professional.
If you really want to learn Web Development, This Complete Web development 2020: Bootcamp full-stack Course is for you to develop your skills more than others and you will become strong on Web Development professional
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!, you will be trained from scratch
- No paid software required - all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- A PC or Mac computer with access to the internet
- You will be know how to get free software packages in these sessions step by step
- Anyone who wants to make a full-stack web development
- Anyone who wants to build websites
- Interested to learn Web Development
Course 2-2021 WordPress website creation from Scratch - A to Z
Create your first WordPress website in the Blogging and Services Industry. Explained in detail from start to end
What you'll learn?
- Create your first WordPress website
- Do freelancing once completed with the course
- Create your own Blog or services website
WordPress website creation from Scratch - A to Z
In 2021, it is easier to build your own website with ease.
You can now build your WordPress website with zero knowledge about domain and hosting. Explained in detail about the cost and also explained how to build and run a website with less than 30$ per year.
About this Course:
This Course contains information about how to buy a domain, hosting with a lower price to start with in detail. Mentioned advantages of types of hosting services. Linking domain and hosting services. How to get free SSL and perform the setup with ease.
Creation of Blogging Website using Hueman theme. This section will contain information about the creation of a simple blogging website to support up to 100,000 views. Helps in building things from scratch in detail containing below mentioned topics:
How to install themes.
Create your first page.
Create your first post.
Handling images in pages and posts.
Usage of Plugins
How to customize the theme.
Create a business website from Scratch is explained as part of this section. Used kids-camp theme containing all inbuild features with a testimonial, services, header design, etc. This section contains the below-mentioned topics:
How to install a theme over the already existing theme
Usage of Post and pages in services website
Create a Testimonial for a service website.
Add services for the website.
Add Contact forms
Adding Image Gallery
Design of Headers and Menus in detail.
SSL setup using Cloudflare in detail
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Should have the personality to get back quickly after making mistakes/Error
- Beginners willing to create their own WordPress website
- Blog writers
- Wannabe freelancers
Course 3-React Full Stack Web Development With Spring Boot(Inc. JWT)
Spring Boot, React, Intellij, Java, Mysql, Liquibase, MVC, CRUD, JWT, Full Stack Development, JWT (JSON Web Token)
What you'll learn?
- Full Stack Development
- React, React Architecture, Example React Implementation
- Spring Boot, String Boot Model View Controller Structure
- Liquibase Example Cases
In this course, we will implement example project step by step with using Spring Boot and React. We will create a product management system. And products can be seen and bought by users.
There will be two roles of users. Admin and User.
So we will also go on with role-based authentication. To implement it, we will use Json Web Token (JWT).
To secure login, authentication and authorization, we will use Spring security.
We will go on with two main components. These are client-side and server-side.
On the client side, we will implement an example react project.
- Admin Panel and user operations will be implemented.
On server side, we will implement an example spring boot project.
- Model view controller will be implemented.
- Liquibase will be implemented for database changesets.
- Mysql will be used for the Database.
- Json Web Token will be used for role-based authentication.
Our example project will be a product management system.
- Basic Java Knowledge
- All developers curious about React and Spring Boot
Course 4-Python Django Web framework: Build your Blog, API Project
Build your Web-framework project Blogging and using API to build weather applications using Django.
What you'll learn?
- Build your first Django project
- Know to use Django in API
- Usage of Django and Bootstrap (HTML, CSS, JS)
The course helps you in creating your first Django project. Provides details about Django, Python, Bootstrap
What is Django?
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python. Django is one of the best web-framework in Python.
Django is an amazing framework for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites for user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Django framework utilizes the components that are already built and focuses your time on developing your web app instead.
Contents and Overview
We will use Python in this course, so if you have never used Python before, we will start with a python refresher to get you up to speed (no other python experience required).
Installation for Django in detail.
Usage of Views, URL
Usage of 2 HTML webpages
Helps in understanding how to fetch a value from one web page and navigate to another webpage.
Full control of Blogging website and control of Admin user interface.
Usage of Model
Usage of Application
Usage of DB
Usage of Bootstrap.
Posting the blog and controlling the home page and post details page.
Creating the API account in the weather forecasting website.
Uses an API token in the website.
Usage of the template.
Giving control to the website users to add and delete the city.
All the codes will be saved in Dropbox. Code will have different touchpoints so that once you get stuck at some point you can use the touchpoint code instead of debugging your code or the entire code.
Make sure you provide your valuable feedback to the course and provide a rating.
- Willingness to learn Django
- Basic Python Knowledge or any other programming language
- Decent computer
- Beginners who are willing to learn Python and Django
- Interest in building a web framework