Terms of Condition
Respecting your privacy protection rights at Learnfly, we safeguard your personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") that you submit to us and let you stay in control at every touch point of our Website. We also collect non-personally identifiable information (Internet domains and host-names, IP or Internet protocol addresses; browser software and operating system types; click stream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed) to improve our Website and make it more user-friendly to let you have a better online experience.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, without disclosing any of your Personal Information, you can visit Learnfly.in web pages and seek information.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of the Learnfly.in Webpages make use of “cookies” and other user-footprint tracking technologies to understand your preferences and the level of experience. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies are meant to recall Personal Information that was previously submitted or indicated by a Web site visitor. Some browsers have the options to block or unblock cookies and even to remove them permanently. You may set notification with your browser to get notified when you receive a cookie, or may choose to block cookies. However, if you choose to block cookies, you need to re-enter your original user ID and password to get access to certain parts or information of the Website.Third Party Services:
Third parties, mostly partnered employers or recruiters or recruiting agencies, make certain services available on www.Learnfly.in in order to acquire the right talents that they need. You understand and agree that we can’t exercise our whole control on their privacy practices and terms and conditions. However, we are committed to sharing your information, including personal information, only after getting your consent, i.e. once you have applied for a job or expressed your interest. Learnfly will exercise reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information.
Learnfly is under no obligation to share your Personal Information with any third-parties that are not legally bound to us.Your Consent
- We adopt the right security measures to stay immune against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- We allow you to update and correct your personally identifying information at any point of time to let you uninterruptedly access and avail yourself of our services.
- Learnfly will not contact children under the age of 13 years for any offer or marketing objectives without a parent’s prior consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Learnfly does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested. With your due permission, we share your information under the following circumstances.
- We share your information with trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements so that they can communicate with you about offers.
- We may use your information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may transfer information about you if 'Learnfly’ is acquired by or merged with another company. In such a situation, Learnfly will inform you in advance as the management and safety of your personal information becomes a subject matter of the successive entity.
- Learnfly may display targeted advertisement based on your Personal Information.
- Learnfly does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'Learnfly' is entitled to update, change or modify this policy at any time.
Disclaimer : Learnfly does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Learnfly uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
We welcome your comments and queries. Feel free to contact us as per the address mentioned below:
506 West End Mall Janakpuri,
Near The Piccadily (Hilton) Hotel,