Terms of Condition
This Website (www.Learnfly.in), governed by Techvedic Technologies Pvt. Ltd, headquartered at 501 West End Mall Janakpuri, Near The Piccadily (Hilton) Hotel, New Delhi-110058, is a professionally managed website that offers professional training to an individual and/or a group of individuals in various courses. Read the terms and conditions that you should observe or abide by while browsing the Website, procuring information or requesting for services or getting registered with us.
- Website : www.Learnfly.in, You, Your, User: Visitor/ Candidate/ Student/ Guest/ Employer/ Recruiter.
- Content : All intellectual materials (texts, graphics and any other work of creativity available on the website)
We cannot verify or monitor the responses shared or received by a user (individual/organization) on the Website. The responsibility of background checks stays with the user.
You agree that Learnfly is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Learnfly is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Learnfly is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
In no circumstances, Learnfly, or its parent company, i.e. Techvedic shall be held liable for the inaccuracy of the information accessed or shared by you or any stakeholder. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of the information provided by you at Learnfly.in. We disclaim to hold liability of any nature or quantum regarding any privacy breach that might happen due to disclosure of information on the Website.
We do not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents. However, we will share all such information that is in our possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
The user shall not make use of the services or information offered by Learnfly or Techvedic in any manner so as to damage the interests and functioning of the Learnfly.in Website or the parent company. All intellectual materials or content to the Website is the legal possession of Learnfly or Techvedic, and you shall not duplicate, distribute or create any derivative materials out of that.
The user undertakes not to embed any deep link or other connection to any specific page of Learnfly.in other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of Learnfly administrator or Techvedic.
Learnfly.in adopts technological tools to exclude Robots etc. from crawling the website and scraping content. The user undertakes not to circumvent these methods.
Users undertake that the services offered by Learnfly.in shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. We reserve the rights to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by Techvedic to relay emails.
Users shall not spam the database maintained by Learnfly.in/Techvedic or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Learnfly/Techvedic to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amount paid by him.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. The user admits to compensate the loss incurred to Learnfly or Techvedic on account of any such attempts.
The user is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. Learnfly or Techvedic assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
The user/Subscriber/Visitor to Learnfly.in and/or its affiliated websites does hereby understand and agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under, while assessing or feeding any information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Learnfly or Techvedic. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to Learnfly.in and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he/she/it violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, bylaws and notifications made there under, he/she/it shall alone be responsible for all his/her/its acts, deeds and things and that he/she/it alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The user is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
The user / candidate / student / visitor to Learnfly.in or affiliated site(s) is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
Learnfly/Techvedic will make best efforts to do so, but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-mails provided as part of the contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorized personnel only.
Learnfly/Techvedic shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by Learnfly shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Learnfly or Techvedic. Techvedic disclaims from offering any kind of guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. Learnfly or Techvedic gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Learnfly reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Learnfly Users: Rights, Responsibilities and Restrictions
- The data insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- Learnfly offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once data is inserted or information/data is fed by the user.
- Learnfly would not be held liable for loss of any data, technical or otherwise, inserted information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Learnfly’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. Policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- Learnfly assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the information/ date being fed into the network system of Learnfly.
- Learnfly reserves its right to reject and delete any information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- This free service entitles the user alone, i.e. The same person, to add, modify or change the data/information fed in by him, but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- The subscriber shall be assigned a password (s) by Learnfly to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through Learnfly.in, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Learnfly shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Learnfly undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. Learnfly shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Learnfly prior written consent.
- The user of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- Any disputes arising from and related to the services of Learnfly shall be the subject matter of court jurisdiction in New Delhi, India.