5 in 1- IT Administrator & Security Courses
Get this limited 5 in 1 deal of ultimate IT Administrator online courses. This bundle includes these Top 5 Online Courses, The 2021 IT Administrator Course, Windows Server 2019 Course, & Much more...
- Get Lifetime Access to 5 Courses
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
Course 1-ComputerCavalry - The 2021 IT Administrator
Learn all the new tools for IT Administration for 2021 and Beyond
What you'll learn?
- 2021 IT Experience
- Job Experience
In this course, you will learn all the new tools for the 2020 IT Administrator! We will cover website monitoring with UptimeRobot, Problem shoot applications with DownDetector, Research the National Variability DataBase, and view Cyber Maps! The 2020 IT Administrator is the new defense line to companies so arm yourself! Please leave a review of your experience :)
- IT Experience
- IT Administrators
Course 2-Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - Hands-on Training Part I
Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learning
What you'll learn?
- Install and configure Windows Server 2019, implement Active Directory, and maintain server environments.
- Install Windows Server 2019 as Server Core and Desktop Experience
- Install fundamental roles such as DNS, DHCP, and IIS
Speed Learn Microsoft Windows Server 2019!
This course is designed for speed learning Server 2019. The course is broken down into bite-size manageable chunks with most of the video tutorials being less than 5 minutes long and any tutorial over 5 minutes comes with a lab file to ----------------------easily follow along with.
Open your virtual machine, follow along using a short very concise video tutorial, move on to the next video, repeat.
This Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Course is a follow-on for both my Server 2012 courses, Parts I & II and my Server 2016 course. It is highly recommended anyone contemplating signing up for this course to first complete both of my Server 2012 courses and my Server 2016 course or have a good background working with Microsoft Windows Server.
This is Part I of a two-part series for learning Windows Server 2019 using hands-on training. Part I is for those needing to become familiar with Server 2019, building and maintaining a Microsoft Server 2019 network from the ground up. In this first part, students will learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2019 just as they would as a network administrator or networking consultant.
Part I of the series trains the student on how to install, configure and manage the most common roles and services found on a Microsoft 2019 network. Part II of the course will introduce the more advanced roles and features offered in Server 2019.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 -Hands-on Training Part I is a Comprehensive Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Hands-on Training Course.
Sections 1, 2, and 3 of the course are completely open and free. If you can set up your virtual lab environment, you will have no issue with completing this course. Please do not enroll until you have completed setting up your lab environment.
Do you want to learn how to install and configure Microsoft Windows Server 2019?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, then you are at the right place.
This course teaches you the administration skills for Installing and Configuring a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 administering.
This course provides hands-on learning on how to install, maintain and configure Microsoft Windows Server 2019. The course is structured using short tutorial videos and hands-on labs. Students open up their VM of Server 2019, watch a short video tutorial and complete the lab and move to the next tutorial.
Students who take and complete this course will be able to install and configure build a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain complete with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Certificates and other roles and features commonly found in a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain.
The course labs consist of configuring three virtual machines to join a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 network, creating Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles and features.
Why should you take this course?
A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
Use applied to learn to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2019
You will learn to install Windows Server 2019 Desktop Experience, Windows Server 2019 Core, and Windows 10 Pro as a client.
You will also learn Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
This is the course that could change your life.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate! There is no time like the present to take charge of your future.
- Candidates should have experience with navigating the Windows operating system.
- Desktop PC or laptop with a minimum of 8 GB of RAM (16 GB preferred)
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities.
- Should have completed either my Server 2012 and 2016 courses, parts I and II.
- Anyone wanting to gain Microsoft server administration experience.
Course 3-Active Directory with Windows Server 2016: The Total Course
Identity, Access, and Authentication with Microsoft AD and Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) Exam Prep
What you'll learn?
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great network tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a network tech job or if you are already a network tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
If you're a newly-minted Network or Security Admin (or are aspiring to be one), this course is a great option to learn all about managing identities in Active Directory.
Did you know Network Administrators make, on average, $69,000 per year?*
Whether you're looking to pass the Microsoft Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) certification exam or you're just looking to learn some in-depth knowledge about Active Directory, you’re in the right place.
Main Exam Objectives 70-742 - % of Exam
1.0 Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services - 20%-25%
1.1 Install and configure domain controllers
1.2 Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
1.3 Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
2.0 Manage and Maintain AD DS - 15%-20%
2.1 Configure service authentication and account policies
2.2 Maintain Active Directory
2.3 Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
3.0 Create and Manage Group Policy - 25%-30%
3.1 Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
3.2 Configure Group Policy processing
3.3 Configure Group Policy settings
3.4 Configure Group Policy preferences
4.0 Implement Active Directory Certificate services - 10%-15%
4.1 Install and configure AD CS
4.2 Manage certificates
5.0 Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions - 15%-20%
5.1 Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
5.2 Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP)
5.3 Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Exam code: 70-742
Number of questions: 40-60
Length of exam: 120 minutes
Passing score: 700 out of 1000
Exam voucher cost: $165
Requirements: There are no stated requirements for this exam, however, we recommend familiarity with Windows Server 2016 and basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy.
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
Course 4: ITIL 4 Foundation
Practice Questions & Answers discussion
What you'll learn?
- Benefits of ITIL
- Key Difference b/w ITIL V3 & V4
- Key Concepts
- Four Dimension
- Service Value System
- Guiding Principles
- Service Value Chain
- Practice Questions and Answers
ITIL V4 course provides IT managers, practitioners, support staff, and those who are interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions to enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles, and practices. It also prepares for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2020 guidelines.
- No software required
- To take the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam, no prerequisite is required
Course 5-Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - An introduction
The latest version of Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - Easy course designed for everyone who wants to know and learn SQL Server.
What you'll learn?
- know about Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - Latest Version
- How to do Installation, Configuration of MS SQL Server
- Creating, dropping database
- DML Operations - SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
- Play with SSMS
- Database backup and recovery operations
- Backup and Restore with Export, Import
- Database Mail, Jobs
- Security, Authentications
Master the fundamentals of SQL Server 2019. Learn how to create new databases, tables, and queries; manage query performance; create and restore a backup of a database; and more.
Master the fundamentals of SQL Server 2019, the industry-leading database management platform from Microsoft. In this course, instructor Adam Wilbert equips beginners with the core skills they need to create and manage SQL Server databases. Adam begins with the basics, showing how to install SQL Server and log into a local database server. He then discusses how to create new databases, design tables, define relationships, write queries, and use stored procedures and built-in functions. Plus, he demonstrates how to perform crucial database administration tasks, such as backups and restores, security enhancements, and performance monitoring.
We will also have a look at the below topics as well :
1. T-SQL - Transact SQL - having a practice of T-SQL
2. SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services - how to create report and view data
3. SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services - how to use integration services
4. SSAS - SQL Server Analytics Services - how to work with analytics services
No basic knowledge required to do this course, only eagerness to learn...
- No Basic knowledge required
- For People eager to learn.
- The easy course is designed for everyone to learn about the latest version of MS SQL Server 2019