3 in 1 Microsoft Excel Courses
Get this limited 3 in 1 deal of ultimate Microsoft Excel Online courses. Learn the world's most powerful data analysis tool, Microsoft Excel & become professional in Excel today!
- 1 Month Full Access to 5000+ Online Courses
Lifetime access to 3 Excel courses.
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
Course 1: Data Analysis and Statistics with Excel
Unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools from Vlookup to Power Table - no matter your experience level.
What you'll learn?
- Learn different techniques for data analysis that can be easily implemented in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Transform Data into insight using powerful methods of analysis, techniques, and tools
- Bring your skills of Excel from Basic or Intermediate levels to Expert level
- Work with real-world data sets and solve real-world tasks
- Learn 50 frequently used functions in Excel (Logical, Text, Date, Math, Statistical, Financial)
- Execute aggregation commands (SUM, SUBTOTAL, etc.) and their conditional variants (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, etc.) to summarize data sets
- Combine data from multiply worksheets by VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH functions
- Perform What-if analysis by Goal Seek, Data Table, and Scenario Manager tools
- Learn best practices for data analysis and data presentation using PivotTable and PivotChart tools
- Perform statistical analysis by using Data Analysis ToolPak including Linear Regression
- Learn best practices for the design and setup of interactive dashboards
- Work in Excel faster by using hotkey shortcuts
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Passion for Excel and online learning
- Anyone looking for a hands-on course on MS Excel
- Excel users looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time
- Business professionals looking to become more confident in Excel
- Data analysts hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis, business intelligence, financial modeling, marketing researches, reporting
Course 2: Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course
What you'll learn?
- Learn to master Excel from A-Z
- How to become a professional Data Analyst
- How to be a better, faster, stronger Excel user
- How to land your first job as an Excel Expert
- How to save hours of time and boost your productivity in Excel
- How to find a value with VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- How to use math, statistical, logic, and text functions
- How to use VBA and Macros
- How to use VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP in formulas
- How to create basic and advanced formulas
- Mastering Pivot Tables
- Creating Charts from your data
Early Bird Release for the full upcoming 2021 Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course!
Please note! This is currently in Early Bird Beta access, meaning we are still going to be continually adding content to the course (even though we are already at over 13 hours of content!) Since we're still adding content and taking student feedback as we complete the course through the start of 2021, students who enroll now will get access to a wide variety of benefits!
Welcome to the Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you the education not just to understand the ins and outs of Microsoft Excel, but also to learn exactly how to master pivot tables, formulas, macros, VBA, data analysis, and how to land your first job as an Excel expert!
This course will fully prepare you for virtually any Excel-related career path, including those that require advanced skills with this software. Once you complete the course, you’ll have access to the full functionality of Excel, and will know how to use all formulas, functions, and capabilities.
You’ll also learn about calculating depreciation, calculating interest, and even calculating EMI for loans, all by using Excel functions. The course also features information on INDEX and MATCH functions as well as using the CHOOSE formula, and how to create special charts.
Whether you are brand new to the world of Excel, or you have training and knowledge of the software and are looking to improve your skills, this masterclass will take you to the next level. By the time you finish the beginner, intermediate and advanced portions, you too will be an expert in Excel.
Course 3: Learn Excel Data Analysis with Interactive Excel Dashboards
Create 6 Excel Dashboards - Learn Excel Data Analysis & Data Visualization with Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, and Slicers.
What you'll learn?
- You will learn to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboard
- You will learn about Pivot Tables and Pivot Chart
- You will learn how to Design, Format, and Style Data Elements
- Learn the Concepts of How to Create and Design an Interactive Excel Dashboard for your department.
Learn Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Dashboard. In this course, we will cover topics like Excel Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Pivot Tables, Excel Pivot Charts, and 6 Interactive and 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboards. You can use either Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, or Excel 2019 for this learning.
Excel Charts and Excel Graphs are some of the most powerful features of Microsoft Excel which allows the users to represent numerical data in Graphical Data Visualization format so that the end-user gets a better view of the Information discussed.
In this course
You will learn the Excel Pivot Table and Excel Pivot Chart Function in detail and you will learn how to create Dynamic Excel Charts and Excel Graphs.
You will learn to create 6 Dynamic Sales Dashboard in Excel
You will learn how to design, style, and format aspects of Excel 2016 are applied on Excel charts
You will use the dynamic graphical representation to display your complex data in an impressive way.
This course is structured in 30 Plus chapters and you will learn all the aspects of Excel Dashboard in depth.
We will go through, steps in detail to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboards using Charts, Design, and Style Elements.