5-in-1 Web Development & Python Ultimate Pack
Course 1 -The Complete Web Development 2022: Bootcamp
- Get Lifetime Access to 5 courses
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Learn to know complete full-stack web development
- Master back-end development with PHP and MySQL
- Be a Comfortable Front-end developer
- Learn to create light-weight mobile-friendly web-pages
Learn the complete web development 2022 course, The first step to the full-stack web development you need to learn to succeed in core basics of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap4, it is pretty easy to learn and understand our online web development course, This course is designed for you with the complete steps to require to learn real-world dynamic projects. Mr. Sudha Sekhar(Microsoft Certified Professional) will explain to you even complex topics to simplify and teach you even beginners can understand easily with real-world webpage exercises.
Create a Good and Strong base foundation in Web Development, With the Complete Web Development 2022 Course.
You will learn here section-wise
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Special features on HTML5 and CSS3
Learn a Web development course using free open-source software packages. This course assumes no prior programming knowledge( basics will help you), just a desire to learn to develop your own Web developer structure for your web application as well.
In this course, we cover from scratch to create your own website like all software application supports with basic instructions, you also learn programming functionalities interacting with the database.
Content and Summary Who wants to start with beginning in Web Development, through this course of 190+ lectures and hours of content, you’ll learn all of the Full-Stack web developer Skills and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Web development. Every Section closes with a challenge, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately and Most of the Lectures are having Assignments to test your knowledge.
Starting with an introduction, what is, how to initiate full-stack web development, basics, and settings, etc.
Learning with these Web Development skills, you will be eager to learn other programming development very quickly that lead you to become a successful Software professional.
If you really want to learn Web Development, This Complete Web development 2020: Bootcamp full-stack Course is for you to develop your skills more than others and you will become strong on Web Development professional
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!, you will be trained from scratch
- No paid software required - all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- A PC or Mac computer with access to the internet
- You will be know how to get free software packages in these sessions step by step
- Anyone who wants to make a full-stack web development
- Anyone who wants to build websites
- Interested to learn Web Development
Course 2-Practical MEAN stack Mastery course
Learn to build a complete project end to end using MongoDB, Angular, Express, NodeJS and Bootstrap
This is a practical hands-on based full Stack course. It covers all the concepts that one needs to start building end to end application using MEAN stack technology. The course is structured in such a way that you will learn everything by implementing the concepts through project based approach.
Following are the topics that is covered in this course:
- What is mongoDB, how to install mongoDB
- Different concepts of NoSQL
- Hands-on implementation of various query on mongoDB client
- Setting up git bash
- Creating github repositories and setting them up in local
- Installing and setting up the code editor
- Installing nodejs
- Learning everything about nodejs and npm package manager
- Installing various npm packages
- What is ExpressJS
- How to start writting RESTful API's using Express JS
- How to connect your Express API's to MongoDB
- How to create MongoDB schemas with mongoose
- Creating a CRUD operation through handson project
- What is Angular framework
- How to create Angular project
- How to create components in Angular project
- How to create services in Angular project
- Installing and using Bootstrap in Angular application
- Consuming RESTful API's from Angular application
- Dynamic Routing in Angular application
- Submitting form in Angular application
- Form validation in Angular application
- Parsing JSON data in Angular application
- You will learn to use POSTMAN for testing your RESTful API's
- Computer or Laptop with minimum 2GB of RAM and minimum of 100GB of Hard disk
- Anyone who wants to become fullstack developer using MEAN stack
Course 3-React Full Stack Web Development With Spring Boot
Spring Boot, React, Intellij, Java, Mysql, Liquibase, MVC, CRUD, JWT, Full Stack Development, JWT (JSON Web Token)
What you'll learn?
- Full Stack Development
- React, React Architecture, Example React Implementation
- Spring Boot, String Boot Model View Controller Structure
- Liquibase Example Cases
We will go on with two main components. These are client side and server side.
On client side, we will implement example react project.
- Admin Panel and user operations will be implemented.
On server side, we will implement example spring boot project.
- Model view controller will be implemented.
- Liquibase will be implemented for database changesets.
- Mysql will be used for Database.
- Json Web Token will be used for role based authentication.
- Basic Java Knowledge
- All developers curious about React and Spring Boot
Course 4-Python Django Web framework: Build your Blog, API Project
Build your Web-framework project Blogging and using API to build weather applications using Django.
What you'll learn?
- Build your first Django project
- Know to use Django in API
- Usage of Django and Bootstrap (HTML, CSS, JS)
The course helps you in creating your first Django project. Provides details about Django, Python, Bootstrap
What is Django?
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python. Django is one of the best web-framework in Python.
Django is an amazing framework for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites for user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Django framework utilizes the components that are already built and focuses your time on developing your web app instead.
Contents and Overview
We will use Python in this course, so if you have never used Python before, we will start with a python refresher to get you up to speed (no other python experience required).
Installation for Django in detail.
Usage of Views, URL
Usage of 2 HTML webpages
Helps in understanding how to fetch a value from one web page and navigate to another webpage.
Full control of Blogging website and control of Admin user interface.
Usage of Model
Usage of Application
Usage of DB
Usage of Bootstrap.
Posting the blog and controlling the home page and post details page.
Creating the API account in the weather forecasting website.
Uses an API token in the website.
Usage of the template.
Giving control to the website users to add and delete the city.
All the codes will be saved in Dropbox. Code will have different touchpoints so that once you get stuck at some point you can use the touchpoint code instead of debugging your code or the entire code.
Make sure you provide your valuable feedback to the course and provide a rating.
- Willingness to learn Django
- Basic Python Knowledge or any other programming language
- Decent computer
- Beginners who are willing to learn Python and Django
- Interest in building a web framework
Course 5 - Python Programming for beginners: Quickly learn python
A super simple & easy to follow Python programming course specially designed for those who have never done programming
Why this Python Programming Course?
We believe that anyone from literally any age and educational background can not only learn technology but also excel in it. What is needed is a determination to learn and proper guidance. Hence I've created this course considering that my students are absolute beginners and are willing to learn and excel in the programming. I have purposefully created the course to make it simple for anyone to follow and get mastered with python coding step by step.
This is a Python Course for Absolute Beginners
Python is being used for a long time in a variety of applications and scenarios and is slowly becoming a standard for writing down machine learning and AI applications. Learning Python as a programmer, engineer or even a hobbyist has many benefits and brighter career opportunities are just a by-product of it.
There are 2 versions of Python, python 2.7 and python 3, however, python 2 will be discontinued very soon and hence this course used Python 3 for all our learning
Super Simple and Easy to Follow Python Course
This is a super simple and very easy to follow the course to teach you python programming assuming that you've never used python before. Hence, there is no special age/education requirement to take this course. Anyone interested enough in learning Python programming can enroll in this course and make some noise with your keyboard writing python programs (also called scripts). This course will work in a very simple flow where each concept will be taught first and then you'll be given a series of programs/assignments to solve that very concept. Perfectly suitable for people venturing into the coding world or those who know about C or any other coding language and now willing to learn python for either desktop development or web development. This course will provide a solid foundation upon which you can extend your knowledge further for specific needs of your own.
Get Started with Coding within 15 minutes of joining this course
As stated before, apart from being for absolute beginners, this course is created for those who want to learn quick, experiment quick and grow quicker. On purpose, this course is kept as short in length as possible and most of the lectures are 5-6 minutes long only. I want you to perform more of coding than video watching :)
Willingness to learn Coding ( which you have, that's why you're here :) )
Very little spare time, this course is specially created to be covered in short duration
- Absolute beginners willing to learn python
- Students / Professionals / Teachers / Parents
- Anyone willing to learn python