5-in-1 Cybersecurity Courses
- Get Lifetime Access to 5 Courses
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
Are you looking to learn the latest hacking techniques & tools? Or are you excited to make your career in Cybersecurity Industry? This Mega Cybersecurity Courses bundle will give you a push start to learn everything from basic hacking to advance cybersecurity skills. Grab all these courses today in 1 Single Bundle. You will get instant access to all these courses created by Cybersecurity Professionals. See more details below:
Course 1: Learn Ethical Hacking in 2021: Beginner to Advanced!
Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, and network security skills with the most comprehensive course for 2021!
What you'll learn?
- Ethical hacking.
- Kali Linux.
- Python programming.
- Network security.
- Penetration testing.
If you would like to learn Ethical hacking in 2020, you are going to LOVE this course! Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, Kali Linux, and Python hacking with over 28 hours of HD video tutorials! We will cover the following topics:
How to set up a Kali Linux system
Essential Linux system commands
How to create a secure penetration testing environment
Website penetration testing
WPA2 wireless network cracking
Man in the middle attacks
Python programming fundamentals
Writing our own pen-testing tools (reverse shell, keylogger, and brute force)
Tips for building a career in cybersecurity
- A working computer.
- Internet access.
- Kali Linux (free).
- Students who are interested in ethical hacking and network security.
Course 2: The Complete Android Ethical Hacking Practical Course C|AEHP
100% Hands-On Real World Practical Approach on Android Ethical Hacking. Learn to Prevent hacking!
What you'll learn?
- Transform your Android Device into an Advance Ethical Hacking Machine
- Instagram Hacking like pro ATTACKER and make people aware of such an attack
- Facebook Hacking like pro ATTACKER and make people aware of such an attack
- Any Social Media Hacking as PRO Attacker and make people aware of such an attack
- Metasploit Framework
- Learn how to Use Termux from Scratch
- PORT Forwarding
- Clone any Website
- What is Shell?
- BASH Scripting
- What is F-Droid and its Importance
- Package Management
- Learn various CLI commands and use them like a Pro Penetration Tester
- LAN Attack
- WAN Attack
- Learn how to make Persistent Payload
- Cyber Security Terminology
- Metasploit Architecture
- Phishing Attack
- Run Kali Linux on your Android Device without Root
- Vulnerability, Exploit, Payload
- Bind Shell and Reverse Shell
- PHP Programming
- Ways to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- 3 Essential Tools of Encryption and Decryption
- Learn Encryption and Decryption
- How to access the Front Camera of the Victim
- Protect Your files with Passwords
- Installing PHP and Starting the Server
- Convert your Phishing Website into an Android App
- Wifi Password Cracking
- using Hackers Keyboard
- Social Engineering
CAEHP is designed by keeping in mind that most of us are not having laptops or computer machines to work for most of the time. That's why in this course curriculum, you need not require any laptop or computer system.
Course 3-Cyber Security Fundamentals 2021
Introduction to Enterprise Cyber Security Fundamental Concepts (Network security, information security, OS security, and more)
What you'll learn?
- Describe the current cybersecurity landscape
- Explain the Assume Compromise approach to security
- Red team versus Blue team exercises
- Red team kills chain, including Reconnaissance Beachhead Persistence Lateral movement Elevation Exfiltration.
- Blue team kill chain, including Gathering baseline data Detection Alerting Investigation Response Execution
- Organizational preparation, security processes, and responses
This course is part of a series of 9 courses that address all aspects to become a Cyber Security Professional. This cybersecurity track is designed to teach you, or fill in the knowledge gaps, all the aspects and technologies to become a successful cybersecurity professional. The entire track addresses mostly Microsoft security technologies, including the latest cloud services made available by Microsoft like Azure ATP, Office 365 security features and services, Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory Security, and many more. This is the first course from a series of 9 courses which will be released in the next months, as follows:
Cyber Security Fundamentals 2019 (Introduction to Cybersecurity)
Threat Detection ( Detect security breaches early - explore the capabilities of Microsoft's threat detection and mitigation tools - including hands-on Lab
Powershell Security ( Learn how to use Powershell to enhance security and remediate new threats. Learn how to implement and use Desired State Configuration (DSC), Just Enough Administration (JEA), and many more - including hands-on Lab)
Manage Identity (Learn the industry's best practices in regards to managing identity and especially privileged identities. This course takes a hands-on approach to identity management. You will create a bastion host, configure Privileged Access Management, set up Microsoft Identity Manager PAM, and more - including hands-on Lab)
Office 365 Security ( Review the different types of threats that can target your organization and learn how to implement and manage Office 365 security features like Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, and Advanced Security Management)
Securing Windows 10 Operating System ( Learn about the continually evolving security features of the Windows 10 operating system. Discover how to deploy its advanced capabilities - including hands-on Lab)
Windows Server 2016 Security Features ( Windows Server 2016 provides layers of protection that help address both known and emerging threats. This course addresses how to implement and leverage all these security features. Learn how it actively contributes to securing your infrastructure so you can better safeguard against security breaches - including hands on Lab)
Microsoft Azure Security Features ( Learn Azure security best practices and understand the terminology, tools, and techniques for creating a highly secure, resilient cloud service. You will also learn about and use the additional security services offered in Azure and Intune)
Planning and Implementing a Security Incident Response (Learn to manage an enterprise security incident while avoiding common errors, increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of your incident response efforts.
In this course, we examine the concept of Red team – Blue team security professionals. You will practice Red team versus Blue team exercises, where one group of security pros (the red team) attacks some part or parts of a company’s security infrastructure, and an opposing group (the blue team) defends against the attack. Both teams work to strengthen a company’s defenses.
You'll learn how both the red and blue teams help the business attain a higher level of security, something the security industry is now calling the Purple team.
You will also learn the fundamental aspects of security in an Enterprise and overall like CIA Triad concept or Assume Breach philosophy.
You will have a Quiz at the end of each section and a Final Exam, so you can test the knowledge that you have gained throughout the course.
- Basic experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies, including Windows Firewall network setting, and cloud services concepts.
- Introductory level knowledge of Active Directory, including functions of the domain controller, sign-on services, and an understanding of group policy.
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- System Administrator
- Network Administrators
- Everyone who wants to learn about the current cybersecurity landscape and how to improve your organization's security posture
Course 4-PenTesting with OWASP ZAP: Mastery course
Master Security Testing with OWASP ZAP | Pentest web applications effectively
What you'll learn?
- ZAP tool mastery for security testing
- Penetration testing web applications
- Uncover hidden bugs and vulnerabilities
- Use ZAP and burp suite at the same time
- Invoke hacking applications in ZAP
- Know the hidden power of ZAP to assess web applications
- Use ZAP for Bug bounty hunting
- Use SQLmap, Nmap, Nikto, and all tools in kali Linux with and in ZAP UI simultaneously
[+] Course at a glance
Welcome, to this course, "PenTesting with OWASP ZAP" a fine grained course that enables you to test web applications, automated testing, manual testing, fuzzing web applications, perform bug hunting and complete web assessment using ZAP. focused over ease of use and with special abilities to take down the web applications that most of the tool will leave you with unnoticed and or, un touched critical vulnerabilities in web applications but then the ZAP comes to rescue and do the rest what other tools can not find.
"This course is completely focused over pen testing web applications with ZAP"
The ZAP, is a fine grained tool that every penetration testers, hacker, developers must have in their arsenal and hence required a solid understanding and through training to perform security testing from its core. ZAP can work with and integrate with many tools in the hacking, penetration testing segment such as: SQLmap, nmap, Burp suite, Nikto and every tool inside kali linux. Invoking with burp gives much flexibility to combine the power of ZAP and burp suite at the same time and in complete order.
[+] Some special features of the ZAP
Quick start using “point and shoot”
Intercepting proxy with liked browser
Proxying through zap then scanning
Manual testing with automated testing
ZAP HUD mode, to test apps and attack in a single page
Attack modes for different use cases.
Active scanning with passive scanning
Requester for Manual testing
Can be easily integrated into CI/CD
Powerful REST based API
Traditional AJAX spider
Support for the wide range of scripting languages
Smart card support
Invoking and using other apps I.e: Burp suite
Anti-CSRF token handling
Dynamic SSL certificates support
And much more...
[+] Course materials
Offline access to read PDF slides
8+ Hours of Videos lessons
Access from PC, TABLETS, SMARTPHONES.
[+] Below are the Vulnerabilities that ZAP security tests against a web application & webserver to hunt for loopholes
Path Traversal, Remote File Inclusion, Source Code Disclosure - /WEB-INF folder, Server Side Include, Cross-Site Scripting (Reflected)
Cross-Site Scripting (Persistent) - Prime, Cross-Site Scripting (Persistent) - Spider, Cross-Site Scripting (Persistent), SQL Injection
Server-Side Code Injection, Remote OS Command Injection, Directory Browsing, External Redirect, Buffer Overflow Medium
Format String Error, CRLF Injection Medium, Parameter Tampering, Script Active Scan Rules, Remote Code Execution - Shell Shock
Anti CSRF Tokens Scanner, Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability, Cross-Domain Misconfiguration, Source Code Disclosure - CVE-2012-1823
Remote Code Execution - CVE-2012-1823, Session Fixation, SQL Injection - MySQL, SQL Injection - Hypersonic SQL, SQL Injection - Oracle
SQL Injection - PostgreSQL, Advanced SQL Injection, XPath Injection, XML External Entity Attack, Generic Padding Oracle
Expression Language Injection, Source Code Disclosure - SVN, Backup File Disclosure, Integer Overflow Error, Insecure HTTP Method
HTTP Parameter Pollution scanner, Possible Username Enumeration, Source Code Disclosure - Git, Source Code Disclosure - File Inclusion
Httpoxy - Proxy Header Misuse, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection - SQLite, Cross-Site Scripting (DOM Based), SQL Injection - MsSQL
Example Active Scanner: Denial of Service, An example active scan rule which loads data from a file, Cloud Metadata Potentially Exposed
Relative Path Confusion, Apache Range Header DoS, User-Agent Fuzzer, HTTP Only Site, Proxy Disclosure, ELMAH Information Leak
Trace.axd Information, .htaccess Information, .env Information Leak, XSLT Injection.
- Understanding of Web applications
- Ethical hacker
- Web application security tester
- Web Developer
- Penetration tester
Course 5-Web application Penetration testing & Security -Bug Hunting!
Hunting bugs in Web applications from a security perspective - Web application security tester - Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn?
- Assess Web applications insecurities
- Audit OWASP Top 10
- Perform web security audits
- Penetrate web applications
- Perform bug hunting
- Burp suite advanced
- Analyzing web apps with Burp suite
- Be a Web app hacker!
This is highly practical and hands-on training for Web application penetration testing that covers the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities to attack and secure.
Combining the most advanced techniques used by offensive hackers to exploit and secure.
[+] Course at a glance
- Starting with various terminologies of web technologies such as, HTTP cookies, CORS, Same-origin-policy, etc and ends with multiple resources.
- Once you get sufficient insights into web technologies, the second module covers the Mapping of applications for insecurities, with various tools and tricks with heavy usage of the most advanced intercepting proxy "Burp Suite".
- Mostly focused on serious vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting, Cross-site request forgery, XML External Entity (XXE) attacks, Remote command Execution, Identifying load balancers, Metasploit for web applications, Advanced phishing attacks through XSS, and more..
[+] Training Methodology
Every lesson starts with Finding and hunting for vulnerability by taking the points of how developers make and secure the web application at the time of development, once we have a clear path of working of the development phase to security, then we hunt for application business logics to attack. This is where most penetration testers failed in their own game.
"If I need to chop down a tree in six hours, I will use four hours to sharpen my ax and rest 2 hours to cut the tree"
The same strategy has been covered in this course. we start with getting around web applications by making an analysis of applications and watching the working behavior of the same.
#This course has been adapted from our work experience at gray hat security.
[+] Course materials
- Offline access to read PDF slides
- 8+ Hours of Videos lessons
- Self-paced HTML/Flash
- Access from PC, TABLETS, SMARTPHONES.
- 400+ PDF Slides
- General security practitioners or Ethical hackers, security experts
- Penetration testers, Web administrators
- Database administrators
- Web application developers, Website designers, and architects
- Ethical hackers
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts
- Network security enthusiasts
- Data security enthusiasts
- Web server hackers
- Exploit writers
- Secure coders
- Network administrators
- Bug bounty hunters