Adobe After effects Course
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Basics of after effects
- Learning to work with shapes and pen tool in after effects
- basic of animation in after effects
What you'll learn?
- introduction to after effects
Hi Guys, Have you ever thought about making your illustrations, paintings, or characters into animation, then It’s the perfect class for you. In this class, we will learn the process of bringing your characters and illustrations to life with After Effects. We will journey through the entire process to make a simple and creative animated clip of your illustrations.
What you’ll learn:
- How to find the right illustration and plan the animation
- How to separate elements in photoshop for animation
- An introduction to After Effects
- How to use the Wave warp effect to animate illustrations
- CC Bendit tool
- Puppet pin tool for animating complex illustrations
- Expressions to simplify the animation process
- Refining the animations
- Taking the final out in After Effects
- Converting videos to .gif using photoshop
Who should take this class:
- Artists want to learn animation
- Someone who wants to learn After effects
- Artist want to learn a new medium to express their creativity
- Beginners to After effects
This class is divided into simple lessons so you can easily follow along and use the techniques from the class to create your own versions of the animation.
By the end of the class, you will be able to use the skills to animate a simple Gif to complex animation in After Effects
All the best and Happy learning
Your Class Project is to Animate one of your own illustrations using the skills learned from the class. If you want to practice before jumping into a new illustration you can use the illustration attached with the lesson and follow along and finish the project. Once you feel ready to take on the challenge start with a new illustration.
By completing this project you will be on your way to becoming an animator in no time, along with that seeing your characters becoming alive from being simple illustrations on a paper or digital illustration gives more satisfaction and brings your creativity to a whole new level.
The completed project will be an Mp4 clip or a.gif image.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 25 frames/ sec frame rate
- 10 seconds duration
Make sure to post regular updates of your progress to the projects tab and share the final animated clip once you have completed the project.
All the very best...
- Copy of After effects
- Completed artwork
- Beginners to after effects
- artist want's to learn animation
- animators want's learn After effects