AWS IaaS Solution Architect - Associate 2020
Mastering AWS Solution Architect 2020
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- This course is designed for IT Professionals, Freshers and Students with basic knowledge and also for experienced one.
This course teaches IT Professionals to understand basic architectural principles of building Datacenter on the AWS Cloud, understanding of the AWS global infrastructure, Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement, Hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage, and High Availability on AWS services, Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management of services
Through this course you will learn the AWS Cloud concepts which required to manage your organization's AWS cloud infrastructure. This course contains combination both of theory and practical. Through the theoretical part you will understand the AWS services and its concepts. Through the practical you will get the practical demonstration, which will give you enough knowledge to design, implement, configure and manage your organization's AWS cloud infrastructure.
This course is designed for IT Professionals, Freshers and Students with basic knowledge and also for experienced one.
The Learners will gain strong knowledge on:
Introduction to AWS Cloud
Understanding AWS Global Infrastructure
Understanding AWS Managed and Unmanaged Service
Understanding AWS VPC
AWS Network Security Group
Understanding AWS EC2
Understanding and Managing Elastic IP
Understanding AWS Elastic Block Store
Managing VPC Manually
Understanding High Availability
Understanding Elastic Load Balancer
Creating and Managing ELB
Understanding Event Driven Scaling
Creating and Managing Autoscaling
Understanding Amazon S3 and Glacier
Creating and Managing Amazon S3
Understanding Amazon IAM
Understanding VPC Peering
Creating and Managing VPC Peering
Understanding Amazon Cloud Formation
Deploying Resources using Amazon Cloud Formation
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks. Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies. Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers. Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- This course is for IT Professionals who need manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and just as appropriate.