The significance and vitality of a Big Data And Hadoop expert is increasing rapidly. The course has been especially curated to train the candidates in the fundamental, as well as, advanced concepts of Big Data And Hadoop. After the course you will be able to rectify errors from Hadoop Project's Performance. Also, you will be undergoing a comprehensive study of:
- Hadoop Software and Architecture
- MapReduce Jobs
- Flume and much more.
The requirement for Big Data and Hadoop experts is at an all time high. Top level organizations around the globe are looking for well trained candidates. Some of the top companies are:
- Amazon Web Services
Enroll for a Live Class
Enroll for the course at the earliest as we have limited seats available.
|Duration :||1 hour|
|Length :||11 Weeks|
|Batch Start Date :||19/11/2016|
|Course Fee||Rs. 30000|
|Test Lab Hours :||30 mins|
|Class Room Training :||Available|
|Available Training Modes||Instructor-Led Class|
Our Big Data and Hadoop training-testing course modules have been prepared after investing time and resources. The curriculum will definitely help the candidates in understanding the concept and its real life applications.
Week 1 – Introduction to Hadoop
- Big Data, Factors constituting Big Data
- Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Map Reduce -Concepts of Map, Reduce, Ordering,
Concurrency, Shuffle,Reducing, Concurrency
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
Concepts and its Importance
- Deep Dive in Map Reduce – Execution Framework,
Partitioner, Combiner,Data Types, Key pairs
- HDFS Deep Dive – Architecture, Data Replication,
Name Node, Data Node,Data Flow
- Parallel Copying with DISTCP, Hadoop Archives
Week 2 – Various Hadoop Concepts
- Installing Hadoop in Pseudo Distributed Mode,
Understanding Important configuration files, their Properties
and Demon Threads
- Accessing HDFS from Command Line
- Map Reduce – Basic Exercises
- Understanding Hadoop Eco-system
- Introduction to Sqoop, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Hive, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Pig, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Oozie, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Flume, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Yarn
Week 3 – Map Reduce
- Developing Map Reduce Application
- Writing unit test
- Immersive training in developing and writing Map
- Debugging Map Reduce applications
Week 4 – Concept of Pig
- Introduction to Pig
- Pig’s Features
- Pig Use Cases
- Interacting with Pig
- Pig Latin Syntax
- Loading Data
- Simple Data Types
- Field Definitions
- Data Output
- Viewing the Schema
- Filtering and Sorting Data
- Commonly-Used Functions
Week 5 – Hive
- Introduction to Hive
- Hive Schema and Data Storage
- Comparing Hive to Traditional Databases
- Hive vs. Pig
- Hive Use Cases
- Interacting with Hive
Week 6: Relational Data Analysis in Hive
- Hive Databases and Tables
- Basic HiveQL Syntax
- Data Types
- Joining Data Sets
- Common Built-in Functions
- Hands-On Exercise: Running Hive Queries on the Shell, Scripts, and Hue
Week 7 – Stack Integration Testing
- Importance of Hadoop testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Performance testing
- Nightly QA test
- Benchmark and end to end tests
- Functional testing
- Release certification testing
- Security testing
- Scalability Testing
- Commissioning and Decommissioning of Data Nodes Testing
- Reliability testing
- Release testing
Week 8 – Hadoop Testing – Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the Requirement, preparation
of the Testing Estimation,Test Cases, Test Data, Test bed creation, Test Execution,
Defect Reporting, Defect Retest,
Daily Status report delivery, Test completion.
- ETL testing at every stage (HDFS, HIVE, HBASE) while
loading the input (logs/files/records etc) using sqoop/flume
which includes but not limited to data verification,
- User Authorization and Authentication testing
(Groups, Users, Privileges etc)
- Report defects to the development team or
manager and driving them to closure.
- Consolidate all the defects and create defect reports.
Week 9 – Framework called MR Unit
- Report defects to the development team or manager and driving them to closure.
- Consolidate all the defects and create defect reports.
- Validating new feature and issues in Core Hadoop
- Responsible for creating a testing Framework MR Unit
Week 10 – Unit Testing
- Automation testing using the OOZIE.
- Data validation using the query surge tool.
- HDFS upgrade Test Plan
- Test automation and result
- Test Plan Strategy
- Test Cases of Hadoop Testing
- Testing and Installation
Learnfly Academy is a forward-thinking educational ecosystem. We train extraordinary people for the emerging professions of the 21st century according to industry demand. We fill a crucial gap between learners and companies to train and hire the best talent in the market. Learning from Learnfly Academy increases your chances by 95% to get you the right job.
Live Class is a live streaming of teacher from our location. Learnfly Academy instructors deliver live classes in an online environment. Attendees join a WebEx session from their preferred location and connect to a hosted lab environment to practice what they learn. We run classes as per Indian Standard time.
Each attendee needs a computer with a high-speed Internet connection in order to connect to
- A WebEx web conference session and
- A hosted lab environment.
We have a very transparent fee structure. Please see the course fee next to the “Add to Cart” button on this page.
We only provide certified and industry expert trainers to our learners. Our teachers/instructors are highly qualified in their training verticals. Our instructors could be an individual teachers from colleges or working professionals from multi national companies like google, Facebook or Microsoft.
Of course you should. That’s what applications are for, don't worry. It's our responsibility to make sure that you are ready for any course you will attend. If it's not right for you, we'll let you know. We're not shy about things like that.
Yes. We do offer full job assistance once you do the certification from Learnfly. We have partnered ourselves with multiple small business and multi national companies to provide you the best working platform. We also conduct in-house campus events and send you invitations to experience multiple job opportunities at one place. We offer 99% job placement, if you do 2-3 job oriented courses from our catalogs.
Currently, you can attend our class’s in English or Hindi Language.
Yes Off course! You can reschedule a class with your assigned teacher or request for a pre-recorded session on your email.
We accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, net banking & NEFT. You can also pay us via paypal & paytm. Use the “Add to Cart” button provided on this page and checkout by making the online payment. You will receive an automated confirmation on your email after a success-full payment with further instructions.
Once you purchase training, we'll send you an email with registration instructions. Also, One of our counsellor will get in touch with you to assign you an online teacher and decide the class timings. We can either assign you to the existing running batch or add you in the upcoming batches.
You may cancel an order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, but not inside of 3 days of your scheduled course.
Step 1 : Make an Online Payment
Step 2 : Our Counsellor will contact you within few minutes after payment.
Step 3 : Choose your time to attend your live class with our counsellor
Step 4 : Connect with a Live Teacher from your PC, Phone or a tablet & attend the class from anywhere in the world.