This is an all-inclusive Hadoop Training and Big Data course which has been curated to enhance the efficiency of a developer. Hadoop is essentially a set of online running applications on a big scale and is based on the commodity hardware. Apache Hadoop is regarded as a must-have Big Data technology.
In this course you will be provided with an in-depth knowledge of Apache Hadoop Architecture and its real-time implementations. Some of the major topics covered in this course are:
- Hadoop and its Ecosystem
- Apache Hadoop Architecture
- Core concepts of Hadoop MapReduce
- Core concepts of HDFS (Hadoop File system)
- Hadoop Cluster Setup
- Hadoop Cluster Setup
- Apache Hadoop Administration
- Apache Hadoop Maintenance
- Flume, Oozie, Impala, Zookeeper, Hue,
Hbase and much more.
Owing to its extensive use and fast-paced processing, many companies are enlisted among the expanding users of Hadoop. Some of the major players are Google, Apple, eBay, Facebook, and Yahoo. . These companies are looking to hire candidates who are well versed with Hadoop, and are willing to pay quite fat paychecks.
Enroll for a Live Class
Enroll for the course at the earliest as we have limited seats available.
|Duration :||1 hour|
|Length :||18 Weeks|
|Batch Start Date :||20/11/2016|
|Course Fee||Rs. 35000|
|Test Lab Hours :||30 mins|
|Class Room Training :||Available|
|Available Training Modes||Instructor-Led Class|
The curriculum for Hadoop has been designed appropriately and in coherence with the present industry standards. Big organizations are using Big Data Hadoop to implement most of their operations and this course will surely help you reach there.
Week 1 – Introduction to Hadoop
- Big Data, Factors constituting Big Data
- What is Hadoop?
- Overview of Hadoop Ecosystem
- Map Reduce -Concepts of Map, Reduce, Ordering,
Concurrency, Shuffle, Reducing, Concurrency
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) Concepts
and its Importance
- Deep Dive in Map Reduce – Execution
Framework, Partitioner, Combiner, Data Types, Key pairs
- HDFS Deep Dive – Architecture, Data Replication,
Name Node, Data Node, Data Flow
- Parallel Copying with DISTCP, Hadoop Archives
Week 2 – Practical Exercises
- Installing Hadoop in Pseudo Distributed Mode, Understanding Important configuration files, their Properties and Demon Threads
- Accessing HDFS from Command Line
- Map Reduce – Basic Exercises
- Understanding Hadoop Eco-system
- Introduction to Sqoop, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Hive, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Pig, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Oozie, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Flume, use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Yarn
Week 3 – Deep Dive in Map Reduce and Yarn
- Developing Map Reduce Application, writing unit test
- Joining Data sets in Map Reduce
- Hadoop API’s
- Introduction to Hadoop Yarn
- Differentiating Hadoop 1.0 and 2.0
Week 4 – Deep Dive in Pig
- Introduction to Pig
- What Is Pig?
- Pig’s Features
- Pig Use Cases
- Pig Interacting
- Pig Latin Syntax
- Loading Data
- Simple Data Types
- Field Definitions
- Data Output
Week 5: Deep Dive in Pig-2
- Viewing the Schema
- Filtering and Sorting Data
- Commonly-Used Functions
- Hands-On Exercise: Using Pig for ETL Processing
- Complex/Nested Data Types
- Iterating Grouped Data
- Hands-On Exercise: Analyzing Data with Pig
Week 6 : Deep dive in Hive
- What Is Hive?
- Hive Schema and Data Storage
- Comparing Hive to Traditional Databases
- Hive vs. Pig
- Hive Use Cases
- Interacting with Hive
Week 7: Relational Data Analysis with Hive
- Hive Databases and Tables
- Basic HiveQL Syntax
- Data Types
- Joining Data Sets
- Common Built-in Functions
- Hands-On Exercise: Running Hive Queries on the Shell, Scripts, and Hue
Week 8: Hive Data Management
- Hive Data Formats
- Creating Databases and Hive-Managed Tables
- Loading Data into Hive
- Altering Databases and Tables
- Self-Managed Tables
- Simplifying Queries with Views
- Storing Query Results
- Controlling Access to Data
- Hands-On Exercise: Data Management with Hive
Week 9: Hive Optimization
- Understanding Query Performance
- Indexing Data
Week 10 : Hbase architecture
- understanding Hbase
- Where does Hbase used
- What is NOSQLmodulle7 – Hadoop Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs
- Hadoop Multi Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
- Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster
Week 11 : Advance Mapreduce
- Delving Deeper Into The Hadoop API
- More Advanced Map Reduce Programming
- Joining Data Sets in Map Reduce
- Graph Manipulation in Hadoop
Week 12: ZOOKEEPER
- ZOOKEEPER Introduction
- ZOOKEEPER use cases
- ZOOKEEPER Services
- ZOOKEEPER data Model
- Znodes and its types
- Znodes operations
- Znodes watches
- Znodes reads and writes
- Consistency Guarantees
- Cluster management
- Leader Election
- Distributed Exclusive Lock
Week 13: Advance Oozie
- Why Oozie?
- Installing Oozie
- Running an example
- Oozie- workflow engine
- Example M/R action
- Word count example
- Workflow application
- Workflow submission
- Workflow state transitions
Week 14: More on Oozie
- Oozie job processing
- Oozie- HADOOP security
- Why Oozie security?
- Job submission to hadoop
- Multi tenancy and scalability
- Time line of Oozie job
- Layers of abstraction
- Use Case 1: time triggers
- Use Case 2: data and time triggers
- Use Case 3: rolling window
Week 15: Advance Flume
- Apache Flume
- Big data ecosystem
- Changing structure of Data
- Closer look
- Anatomy of Flume
- Core concepts
Week 16: More on Flume
- Channel selector
- Sink processor
- Data ingest
- Agent pipeline
- Transactional data exchange
- Routing and replicating
- Why channels?
- Use case- Log aggregation
- Adding flume agent
- Handling a server farm
- Data volume per agent
- Example describing a single node flume deployment
Week 17: Advance HUE
- HUE introduction
- HUE ecosystem
- What is HUE?
- HUE real world view
- Advantages of HUE
- How to upload data in File Browser?
- View the content
- Integrating users
- Integrating HDFS
- Fundamentals of HUE FRONTEND
Week 18: Advance Impala
- IMPALA Overview: Goals
- User view of Impala: Overview
- User view of Impala: SQL
- User view of Impala: Apache HBase
- Impala architecture
- Impala state store
- Impala catalogue service
- Query execution phases
- Comparing Impala to Hive
Learnfly Academy is a forward-thinking educational ecosystem. We train extraordinary people for the emerging professions of the 21st century according to industry demand. We fill a crucial gap between learners and companies to train and hire the best talent in the market. Learning from Learnfly Academy increases your chances by 95% to get you the right job.
Live Class is a live streaming of teacher from our location. Learnfly Academy instructors deliver live classes in an online environment. Attendees join a WebEx session from their preferred location and connect to a hosted lab environment to practice what they learn. We run classes as per Indian Standard time.
Each attendee needs a computer with a high-speed Internet connection in order to connect to
- A WebEx web conference session and
- A hosted lab environment.
We have a very transparent fee structure. Please see the course fee next to the “Add to Cart” button on this page.
We only provide certified and industry expert trainers to our learners. Our teachers/instructors are highly qualified in their training verticals. Our instructors could be an individual teachers from colleges or working professionals from multi national companies like google, Facebook or Microsoft.
Of course you should. That’s what applications are for, don't worry. It's our responsibility to make sure that you are ready for any course you will attend. If it's not right for you, we'll let you know. We're not shy about things like that.
Yes. We do offer full job assistance once you do the certification from Learnfly. We have partnered ourselves with multiple small business and multi national companies to provide you the best working platform. We also conduct in-house campus events and send you invitations to experience multiple job opportunities at one place. We offer 99% job placement, if you do 2-3 job oriented courses from our catalogs.
Currently, you can attend our class’s in English or Hindi Language.
Yes Off course! You can reschedule a class with your assigned teacher or request for a pre-recorded session on your email.
We accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, net banking & NEFT. You can also pay us via paypal & paytm. Use the “Add to Cart” button provided on this page and checkout by making the online payment. You will receive an automated confirmation on your email after a success-full payment with further instructions.
Once you purchase training, we'll send you an email with registration instructions. Also, One of our counsellor will get in touch with you to assign you an online teacher and decide the class timings. We can either assign you to the existing running batch or add you in the upcoming batches.
You may cancel an order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, but not inside of 3 days of your scheduled course.
Step 1 : Make an Online Payment
Step 2 : Our Counsellor will contact you within few minutes after payment.
Step 3 : Choose your time to attend your live class with our counsellor
Step 4 : Connect with a Live Teacher from your PC, Phone or a tablet & attend the class from anywhere in the world.