Build Chatbot using RASA 2x in 2021
Let's build a university Chatbot that will fetch attendance, marks in real-time. Also, it will be able to answer FAQs.
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Build creative and complex chatbots.
- Rasa framework
- Build stories applicable to any chatbot
- Custom actions in Chatbots
- Concepts on NLP
- How to prepare data for training chatbot model
This course is all about replacing monotonous human conversations with Chatbots. "Build Chatbot using RASA 2x" is a project-based course wherein we build a chatbot for the university. This project consists of functionalities wherein the students or rather the users of the Chatbot can fetch marks and the attendance from the university database in real-time. It also has a validation of username & password in place for privacy aspect. Apart from fetching marks and attendance, it can answer FAQs.
The course consists of 6 chapters where each chapter has a dedicated purpose.
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Installation
Chapter 3 - Core of Rasa Framework
Chapter 4 - Significance of files
Chapter 5 - Building Chatbot
Chapter 6 - Deployment
You will learn concepts that are applicable to all the chatbots ranging from the Core of a framework to Deployment. In addition to that, you will also learn how to build logical chatbot stories. This course will equip you with the power of rasa and detailed concepts of chatbots which can be used to build any complex chatbot for any given industry.
You will be provided with all relevant files required for this project along with the Web Page used for deployment.
As a prerequisite for this course a basic understanding of the Python programming language is required as the framework (Rasa) used in this course will use Python.
- Basics of Python programming
- Students and working professionals
- Python Developers who want to explore Chatbots
- Developers who want to explore NLP concepts