You're talented and skilled, your next step is to showcase yourself. Discover how, here at LearnFly!
Getting your dream job and advancing your career is part skill and part advertising your credentials. Let our team of experts guide you and provide tips for creating a perfect resume, undergoing a successful interview, and building an excellent LinkedIn profile and network. This training guide not only provide concepts and templates but also presents actual exercises for an immersive learning experience. Discover the techniques and trends for strategically showcasing your skills, giving depth in your resume and profile, turning your weaknesses into strengths, negotiating with salary and a lot more.
- Career Goals
- Resume content
- LinkedIn Profile
- Interview Q&A
- SEO and Google search rank
- This course is for anyone wanting to get their dream job or advance their career.
- If you want to learn the best interview techniques and skills, then this course is for you. Learn how to answer questions, transition between statements, ask questions and negotiate with the salary.
- This is for anyone who wants to write a comprehensive and impressive resume and LinkedIn profile.
- This course is for individuals who want to learn - how to network and find the right career and company.
- If you want to switch career and not sure about what to do, then let us help you by providing you with tips and strategies.
- Learn how to create the perfect resume.
- Understand how your resume and LinkedIn profile are used to build an initial and long lasting impression.
- Discover how to structure your answers during interviews and how to talk about your strengths as well as turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- Learn how to answer common and exceptional questions during interviews and how to adjust when speaking with different seniority levels.
- Recognize what strategies to use before, during and after an interview.
- Identify your goals in life and how to develop your resume and profile to fit these goals.
- Learn how to use technologies and current trends for networking and showcasing yourself.
Enroll for a Live Class
Enroll for the course at the earliest as we have limited seats available.
|Duration :||1 hour|
|Length :||7 Weeks|
|Batch Start Date :||17/12/2016|
|Course Fee||Rs. 7500|
|Test Lab Hours :||30 mins|
|Class Room Training :||Available|
|Available Training Modes||Instructor-Led Class|
A continuous development of one's self is necessary for career advancement. Discover how to represent your credentials in an imperative and pleasing manner.
- Past and contemporary trends
- Goal setting
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses
- Turning your weaknesses into strengths
- Interview checklist: What to bring to the Interview
- What to wear
- Pre-interview strategies
- Company Research strategies
- Confidence during an Interview
- Knowing the Interviewer
- Interview types (Video or voice only)
- Transition words
- Words to use and avoid
- Body Language and voice modulation
- Interviewing checklist for various types of Job
- Predicting the next question
- Qualitative and Quantitative questions
- Questions to ask and When to ask them
- Answering common questions
- Answering difficult questions
- Why did you leave/want to leave your company?
- Why are you qualified for this job?
- Why were you fired?
- What was your biggest failure/success?
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What makes you an asset?
- Addressing Strengths
- Teamwork, Dedication and Hard work
- Passion and Loyalty
- Organized and Dependable
- Work Experience, Education and Previous Jobs
- Answering if you were Fired or Let Go
- How to explain Unemployment
- Dealing with Age and Qualifications
- Unrelated Work Experiences
- Circumstances that hinders you from getting hired
- Post interview strategies
- What to do after a successful interview
- Negotiating salary
- When to follow up an application
- Turning down an Offer
- Responding to Rejection
- Resume format
- Writing strategies
- Goal setting
- Impactful words and tense to use
- Writing Accomplishments
- Writing Work Experiences
- Writing the Education Section
- The Cover Letter
- Optimizing your LinkedIn Profile
- Professional Photo and LinkedIn Summary section
- Endorsing and Following People in LinkedIn
- What is Networking
- The importance and benefits of networking
- Networking meetings
- Maintaining networking contacts
- Using networking for career advancement
- Shifting to a new career
- Networking strategies
Learnfly Academy is a forward-thinking educational ecosystem. We train extraordinary people for the emerging professions of the 21st century according to industry demand. We fill a crucial gap between learners and companies to train and hire the best talent in the market. Learning from Learnfly Academy increases your chances by 95% to get you the right job.
Live Class is a live streaming of teacher from our location. Learnfly Academy instructors deliver live classes in an online environment. Attendees join a WebEx session from their preferred location and connect to a hosted lab environment to practice what they learn. We run classes as per Indian Standard time.
Each attendee needs a computer with a high-speed Internet connection in order to connect to
- A WebEx web conference session and
- A hosted lab environment.
We have a very transparent fee structure. Please see the course fee next to the “Add to Cart” button on this page.
We only provide certified and industry expert trainers to our learners. Our teachers/instructors are highly qualified in their training verticals. Our instructors could be an individual teachers from colleges or working professionals from multi national companies like google, Facebook or Microsoft.
Of course you should. That’s what applications are for, don't worry. It's our responsibility to make sure that you are ready for any course you will attend. If it's not right for you, we'll let you know. We're not shy about things like that.
Yes. We do offer full job assistance once you do the certification from Learnfly. We have partnered ourselves with multiple small business and multi national companies to provide you the best working platform. We also conduct in-house campus events and send you invitations to experience multiple job opportunities at one place. We offer 99% job placement, if you do 2-3 job oriented courses from our catalogs.
Currently, you can attend our class’s in English or Hindi Language.
Yes Off course! You can reschedule a class with your assigned teacher or request for a pre-recorded session on your email.
We accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, net banking & NEFT. You can also pay us via paypal & paytm. Use the “Add to Cart” button provided on this page and checkout by making the online payment. You will receive an automated confirmation on your email after a success-full payment with further instructions.
Once you purchase training, we'll send you an email with registration instructions. Also, One of our counsellor will get in touch with you to assign you an online teacher and decide the class timings. We can either assign you to the existing running batch or add you in the upcoming batches.
You may cancel an order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, but not inside of 3 days of your scheduled course.
Step 1 : Make an Online Payment
Step 2 : Our Counsellor will contact you within few minutes after payment.
Step 3 : Choose your time to attend your live class with our counsellor
Step 4 : Connect with a Live Teacher from your PC, Phone or a tablet & attend the class from anywhere in the world.