5C Framework Courses
Make better decisions and get the job you want!
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- It will break you out the vicious cycle of rejection, lose of confidence, leading to more rejections
- It will help you to focus on a few elements that matter in your job search
Land your dream Job.
You have been working hard to perfect your cv, to write the perfect cover letter. You heard from friends that landing the perfect job is almost a mission impossible. You are finding it hard to stand out and to get request for interviews. It’s true that today the world is very competitive. So where do you begin? In this short course I will give you a framework that will help you make better decisions, prepare yourself better, and ultimately increase the chance that you will get this job.
What will you learn in this course? You will learn about the 5Cs crucial to landing a great job. You will learn the importance of each of the 5c, and I will provide you with specific tips to get you started and improve in these areas. You will become more confident in your strategy to hunt for jobs.
Why take this course?
Simply the investment that you will put into this course and your subsequent job hunt will lead to find suitable jobs quicker, and negotiate a higher salary.
You will increase the clarity about your dream role
How to use your network
It’s short, effective and practical. In 30 minutes you are ready to start.
How will this help you?
It will break you out the vicious cycle of rejection, lose of confidence, leading to more rejections
It will help you to focus on a few elements that matter.
Who is this for?
People who are looking for a new job
People who are preparing or thinking about looking for a new job
People with an open mind, willingness to learn.
This course is not particular suited for
People who prefer quantity over quality. It’s a short course
People who are not prepared to go through the entire course
People who are confident that they have the optimal job hunting strategy
- No Specific Knowledge or Tools are required
- People who are looking for a new job
- People who are preparing or thinking about looking for a new job
- People with an open mind, willingness to learn.