Ultimate 3 in 1 Python Courses + 1 Month Full Platform Access
Get this limited 3 in 1 deal of ultimate Python online courses. This Python Bundle teaches programming, web development, & data analysis using Python through hands-on, interesting examples that are useful and fun! Join the thousands of developers who have already benefited from these unique Python courses and get your copy today.
- Get Lifetime Access to these courses.
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
Course 1-Mastery in Python - For Beginners from Zero to Hero!
A straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python examples
What you'll learn?
- This course is meant for absolute beginners in programming or in python. No prior knowledge about any programming language.
What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created in 1991 by "Guido van Rossum".
It is used for:
web development (server-side),
What can Python do?
Can be used alongside software to create workflows.
Can be used on a server to create web applications.
can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
Can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
Can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
it works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc).
Has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
Has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
Runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
Can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way, or a functional way.
Good to know
The most recent major version of Python is Python 3, which we shall be using in this tutorial.
In this tutorial, Python will be written in a text editor. It is possible to write Python in an Integrated Development Environment, such as Thonny, Pycharm, Netbeans or Eclipse which are particularly useful when managing larger collections of Python files.
Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
Designed for readability, and has some similarities to the English language with influence from mathematics.
Uses new lines to complete a command, as opposed to other programming languages which often use semicolons or parentheses.
Relies on indentation, using whitespace, to define scope; such as the scope of loops, functions, and classes. Other programming languages often use curly brackets for this purpose.
- No Prior knowledge needed
- Beginners who want to learn Python
Courses 2-Machine Learning from Scratch using Python
What you'll learn?
- Great knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
- Work on real case studies
- 5 projects to work on which can be easily put up on my resume for better placements.
- Build your own ML Algorithm, Models, and Predictions.
This course is for those who want to step into the Artificial Intelligence domain, especially into Machine Learning, though I will be covering Deep Learning in deep as well.
This is a basic course for beginners, just if you can get basic knowledge of Python that would be great and helpful to you to grasp things quickly. If you want to take python lectures I have created a ' Python for Data Science from Scratch ' course also, you can enroll and go through that as well before starting with this.
There are 4-5 Projects on real data set which will be very helpful to start your career in this domain, Right now if you don't see the project, don't panic, it might have gone old so I've put it down for modifications.
Enjoy and Good Luck.
- Basic Python, Mathematics, and Statistics are the prerequisites for this course, however, I will be covering everything.
- Beginner or Stepping into AI, ML, DL domain with 4-5 Projects on real data set.
Course 3-Game Development in Python
What you'll learn?
- Learn to develop games in python.
- Discover the core functionalities of PyGame
- Boost your overall knowledge on Logic, Mathematics, Physics, and AI
- Use PyGame to develop games
- Work with the game loop
Game creation in any programming language is very rewarding, and also makes for a great teaching tool. With game development, you often have quite a bit of logic, mathematics, physics, artificial intelligence, and other things, all of which come together for game creation. Not only this, but the topic is games, so it can be very fun.
Many times people like to visualize the programs they are creating, as it can help people to learn programming logic quickly. Games are fantastic for this, as you are specifically programming everything you see.
- You may wish to be familiar with the basics of the Python 3 programming language, or at least the basics of programming in general.
- Make a strong start with PyGame by watching the video then access the accompanying example code as a basis for your own games or to confirm your understanding of the different features.
- Those who want to pursue their career in Game Development Companies.
- For those who want to publish their Final Year IT/CS Project, this can be a great help.
- Python programmers who want to create games and other interactive experiences.