Learn Data Analysis and Statistics with Excel
Unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools from Vlookup to Power Table - no matter your experience level.
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Learn different techniques for data analysis that can be easily implemented in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Transform Data into insight using powerful methods of analysis, techniques and tools
- Bring your skills of Excel from Basic or Intermediate levels to Expert level
- Work with real-world data sets and solve real-world tasks
- Learn 50 frequently used functions in Excel (Logical, Text, Date, Math, Statistical, Financial)
- Execute aggregation commands (SUM, SUBTOTAL, etc.) and their conditional variants (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, etc.) to summarize data sets
- Combine data from multiply worksheets by VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH functions
- Perform What-if analysis by Goal Seek, Data Table, and Scenario Manager tools
- Learn best practices for data analysis and data presentation using PivotTable and PivotChart tools
- Perform statistical analysis by using Data Analysis ToolPak including Linear Regression
- Learn best practices for the design and setup of interactive dashboards
- Work in Excel faster by using hotkey shortcuts
5 hours of professional course for everyone who wants to learn the essentials of data analysis and visualization in Excel and become an Advanced Excel User. Join over 5,500 students and unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools — no matter your experience level. Master advanced Excel formulas and tools from Vlookup to Pivot Tables and create graphs and visualizations that can summarize critical business insights. Gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN EXCEL?
Excel is one of the most widely used solutions for analyzing and visualizing data. Excel in itself can do so much for your career. It's just one program but it's the one hiring managers are interested in. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills can get you a promotion and make you a rock star at your company.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
This course is concentrated on the most important tools for performing data analysis on the job. In this course, you'll play the role of a data analyst at a delivery company and you'll be working with real-life data sets. You don't need to spend weeks and months learning Excel. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learned immediately to your job.
The author of this course has over 10 years of working experience in large financial organizations and over 5 years of experience of online and in-person training. He has dozens of courses on Excel, SQL, Power BI, Access, and more than 20,000 students in total. Surely he knows what you need.
READ SEVERAL REVIEWS OF STUDENTS:
Rashed Al Naamani
Probably this is one of the best course I have done for Excel ...instructor pace is very good and clearly explain each tool in details. Thumbs up?
EXCELLENT WORK!! REAL EXPERIENCE WITH REAL DATA SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILE LEARNING. GREAT!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!!! GREAT!!!
Very detailed, extremely well explained, useful information and tricks. Excel is great for organizing and presenting data, and this course has everything you might need to work with Excel and learn all nuances. Totally recommend!
The structure of this course is very well done with high-quality information and rounded off with how to put the theory into practice with practical examples. This instructor has gone onto my favorites list. Thanks a lot.
WHAT ARE SOME EXCEL TOOLS AND FUNCTIONS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
·How to clean and prepare data by Sort, Filter, Find, Replace, Remove Duplicates, and Text to Columns tools.
· How to use drop-down lists in Excel and add Data Validation to the cells.
· How to best navigate large data and large spreadsheets.
· How to protect your Excel files and worksheets properly.
· The most useful Excel functions like SUBTOTAL, SUMIF, COUNTIF, IF, OR, PMT, RATE, MEDIAN and many more.
· How to write advanced Excel formulas by VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions.
· How to convert raw Excel data into information you can use to create reports on.
· Excel Pivot Tables so you can quickly get insights from your data.
· Excel charts that go beyond Columns and Bar charts. You'll learn how to create Combo charts, histograms, Scatter plots, Speedometer charts, and more.
· How to create interactive dashboards in Excel by using Slicer and Pivot Charts.
· How to activate and use Data Analysis ToolPak for advanced statistical analysis.
· Work in Excel faster by using hotkey shortcuts.
· Make homework and solve quizzes along the way to test your new Excel skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
· 5+ hours of on-demand video
· Downloadable Excel project files
· Homework exercises & quizzes
· Free support from the instructor
· Certificate of Completion
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Passion for Excel and online learning
- Anyone looking for a hands-on course on MS Excel
- Excel users looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time
- Business professionals looking to become more confident in Excel
- Data analysts hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis, business intelligence, financial modeling, marketing researches, reporting