Data Analytics in Python using Pandas
Let's get to grips with the Python Pandas library for data analytics / analysis
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
The demand for data engineers is greater than ever. So, there is no better time to upskill; learn Python and specifically data engineering.
I'll take you through the core concepts of dataframes, which are a key data structure within Pandas. We'll learn to ingest, clean and analyse the data and by the end of the course, you'll be in a position to use Python & Pandas on your own data to extract valuable insight.
The idea isn’t to become an expert through this course. The idea is to become confident in the core concepts of Python and Pandas so you can solve real-world problems today and so you can continue your learning by doing.
Because, nobody becomes an expert through taking a course (no matter how long they are), you only truly become an expert by getting out there & solving problems.
You will need to have Python installed and the Pandas library installed - which you can do using 'pip install pandas'.
- Basic Python
- The Pandas library should be installed - which you can do using 'pip install python'
- Python should already be installed
- Beginner Python Developers
- Those interested in data analytics