Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
Latest 2021 Google Cloud (GCP) Associate Engineer Certification
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Complete understanding of all Google Cloud services required to be a Google Cloud Associate Engineer
- Students will lean about Google cloud and its services.
- Student can learn how Google cloud is different from other cloud
- What all computation options are available in Google cloud like compute engine, Cloud Function, Kubernetes
- How to decide which compute service should be use based on need
- Students will learn about data storage options like Persistent disk, Local Disk, Cloud SQL, Cloud DataStore, BigQuery
- What are various machine learning and AI offerings by Google cloud
- How to use load balancer in GCP
- What are the various data storing options in Cloud for different use case.
- How to capture logs for the application in log
- How to monitor and debug application in cloud
- How to use IAC to create cloud resources
- How CI/CD pipeline works in GCP
- Bigdata service in Google Cloud
This course will help you in becoming a Google Cloud Associate Engineer. It will help in learning what are the various cloud offerings in Google cloud platform and how to use those offerings.
This is an ideal course to learn about Google cloud for all developers and aspiring cloud engineers.
It will help in boosting your career.
This course covers
1. What is Cloud
2. Why use Google Cloud
3. How to use IAM in Google cloud and ensure security in Cloud
4 What are the compute offerings in GCP and how to use those compute offerings. It also covers where to use which compute offerings
5. What are the data storage services offered in Google Cloud and what are the best practices to store and analyze data in Google Cloud.
6. How to distribute request traffic among application backends using various load balancer options in GCP and how to decide which load balancer is best suitable for a particular use case.
7. Bigdata services in Google cloud
8. How to capture and analyze logs in GCP
10. How to monitor applications in Google Cloud
11. How to set up CI/CD pipeline in Google Cloud
- Just a basic understanding of Cloud computing is good enough for this course.
- Having a developer background will make it easy to understand the concepts defined in this course
- Basic understanding of big data and CI/CD pipeline will help in understanding the content in better way
- Any one who is interested in learning cloud technologies.
- Any one who want to be Google Cloud Associate Engineer