Learn to Trade The News (Forex)
Learn how to take advantage of the powerful FX trading opportunities provided by economic news announcements each week!
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
Each and every single month there are large movements generated in the FX markets as a direct result of economic news announcements. It is what the large institutional traders utilise to make huge returns each year and as a individual private trader you can do exactly the same. This course will help to align you with the professional traders and, if you are new to news based trading, give you a whole new way of viewing the markets.
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to trading these powerful economic news announcements including how to prepare for, and then take full advantage of trading opportunities presented to you every month. High impact news events create large and fast movements and the course is dedicated to helping you master the art of trading them safely and successfully.
In addition to learning to physically trade the news, this course will provide you with a more solid understanding of the news and how it impacts the currency markets specifically. This knowledge will provide huge benefits to your trading results, irrelevant of your current trading style.
- A basic/general understanding of the FX (Forex) markets
- Familiarity with placing a trade is ideal
- This course is perfect for traders of all abilities and experience but who, as a minimum, have a basic understanding of trading
- Best suited for traders who are looking for a way of trading which is time efficient
- Ideal for traders who have a technical background, but little understanding of the fundamentals/news
- Excellent for traders who struggle with the complexity of technical based trading and are looking for a more straightforward trading style
- Traders who are not making consistent profits