Linux for Absolute Beginners!
Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Setup a Linux environment.
- Linux command line usage.
- Setup a server and deploy a web app.
- User management on a Linux system.
- Linux administration tasks.
Would you like to get a job in the field of IT? Do you want to become a Linux system administrator but don’t know where to get started? In this course we will begin by covering the very basics of using the Linux operating system, and move on to the advanced system and networking skills necessary to become a Linux administrator! We will cover the following topics in this course:
Command line usage
Development tools including choosing an IDE
Complete Meteor.js web project
LAMP stack setup and app deployment
Enroll now to receive 7.5+ hours of HD video tutorials, lifetime access and a certificate of completion!
This course is fully subtitled in English.
If you are not convinced, here are a few of the glowing reviews this course has received.
"Course starts out with basic commands and works through more advanced commands as it progresses. The course then goes through add on software and applications following demonstrates basic usages of that application. It was easy to follow along on my personal install of Ubuntu by pausing/review the tutorial as needed. I suggest this method than just sitting and watching the course all the way through. This course is much easier than just reading books. Recommend to friends who just started out in Ubuntu."
"Great explanations. Great teacher."
"It's still early in the course but I've learned a lot. Great job so far."
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
- Access to a computer.
- Internet access to download the necessary software (free).
- Students who would like to start using Linux.
- Students interested in a career as a Linux system/network administrator.