5 in 1 Microsoft Office Courses
- Get Lifetime Access to 5 courses
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
Course 1: Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course
Master pivot tables, formulas, macros, VBA, data analysis and learn how to land your first job as an Excel expert!
What you'll learn?
- Learn to master Excel from A-Z
- How to become a professional Data Analyst
- How to be a better, faster, stronger Excel user
- How to land your first job as an Excel Expert
- How to save hours of time and boost your productivity in Excel
- How to find a value with VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- How to use math, statistical, logic, and text functions
- How to use VBA and Macros
- How to use VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP in formulas
- How to create basic and advanced formulas
- Mastering Pivot Tables
- Creating Charts from your data
Early Bird Release for the full upcoming 2021 Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course!
Please note! This is currently in Early Bird Beta access, meaning we are still going to be continually adding content to the course (even though we are already at over 13 hours of content!) Since we're still adding content and taking student feedback as we complete the course through the start of 2021, students who enroll now will get access to a wide variety of benefits!
Welcome to the Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you the education not just to understand the ins and outs of Microsoft Excel, but also to learn exactly how to master pivot tables, formulas, macros, VBA, data analysis, and how to land your first job as an Excel expert!
This course will fully prepare you for virtually any Excel-related career path, including those that require advanced skills with this software. Once you complete the course, you’ll have access to the full functionality of Excel, and will know how to use all formulas, functions, and capabilities.
You’ll also learn about calculating depreciation, calculating interest, and even calculating EMI for loans, all by using Excel functions. The course also features information on INDEX and MATCH functions as well as using the CHOOSE formula, and how to create special charts.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Students who want to learn and master Microsoft Excel
Course 2: Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners: Streamline Your Writing
Learn to use Microsoft Word 2016 for beginners by streamlining your writing workflow
What you'll learn?
- How to optimize their Microsoft Word 2016 screen real estate
- How to navigate a Word document with ease and speed
- How to quickly perform common editing operations
- How to format a document for publication
Have you ever wanted to learn Microsoft Word 2016 to the point that you can edit efficiently and effectively? Well, now's your chance to learn my favorite tricks and techniques for streamlining my writing process.
- Students require a copy of Microsoft Word running on a computer
- Students brand new to Microsoft Word 2016
- Students looking to streamline their Word editing experience
Course 3-PowerPoint Shortcuts Mastery (for Professionals)
Double your productivity in Microsoft PowerPoint with keyboard shortcuts
What you'll learn?
- IMMEDIATELY improve your speed and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint (guaranteed).
- DOUBLE your productivity using a unique blend of keyboard shortcuts and strategic thinking.
- DISCOVER how to shortcut any command or feature in PowerPoint (including those that don't have traditional shortcuts).
- LEARN how to strategically leverage PowerPoint's Visible Keyboard shortcut system (requiring zero memorization).
- LEARN killer keyboard shortcut combinations that work really well together in PowerPoint.
- DOWNLOAD 6 PDF cheat sheets to help you master your keyboard shortcuts faster (broken out by shortcut type).
Are you ready to do EVERYTHING faster in PowerPoint? Whether you are just starting in PowerPoint or have been using the program for years, this shortcuts course is for you.
That’s because shortcuts are the FASTEST way to double your productivity in PowerPoint, even if you are not doing things the best or fastest way yet.
And the sooner you jump on the shortcut train, the more time you'll save throughout your career.
Using my unique system, you will learn how to identify and use the right PowerPoint shortcuts for the right tasks to speed up ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you are currently doing in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Inside this course, you’ll learn how to leverage the FULL range of keyboard shortcuts available to you including:
Hybrid Power shortcuts
Visible Hybrid shortcuts
Ribbon Guide shortcuts
QAT Guide shortcuts
And most of these shortcuts are what I call visible keyboard shortcuts (or disposable shortcuts).
That means that you don’t have to memorize them to start using them.
Instead, you can just pick them up as you need them (no memorization required) to speed up whatever you are doing and then forget about them until you need them again.
- The PC version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 - 2019 or Office 365 (many of these shortcut types are not available in earlier versions of PowerPoint or on a Mac)
- Experience using PowerPoint recommended, but not required (we’ll cover the fundamentals of each type of shortcut and how to properly use them along the way)
- A strong desire to do everything in PowerPoint faster (and more perfectly)
- Professionals seeking a HUGE competitive edge over their peers and colleagues (accomplishing more in less time).
- Everyday Microsoft Office users who want to speed up everything they do in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Course 4-The Complete Microsoft Outlook Masterclass Mastering Outlook
What you'll learn?
- Outlook Environment
- Complete Outlook Function and Features
The Complete Microsoft Outlook Masterclass Mastering Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 365 - Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Microsoft Outlook 2019
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing. (Wikipedia)
With Outlook on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can: Organize email to let you focus on the messages that matter most, manage and share your calendar to schedule meetings with ease, share files from the cloud so recipients always have the latest version, stay connected and productive wherever you are.
Email and calendar, together in one place: Stay on top of your most important messages and events | Email; Send, receive, and manage your email. Calander; Schedule and manage appointments, meetings, or events. People; See details about contacts when you hover over their name; Tasks; Prioritize your tasks with Microsoft To-Do. Search: Locate messages, people, and documents
Again with Outlook, you don't need to worry about security and safety because is Backed by enterprise-grade security. Outlook works around the clock to help protect your privacy and keep your inbox free of clutter.
Protection delivered by the same tools Microsoft uses for business customers.
Data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
Automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware.
Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive.
With Outlook, you can access Office For free. Collaborating is easy with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can chat in real-time with Skype—right from your inbox. Keep your busy life organized, Use Outlook's powerful built-in calendar to keep track of your appointments and schedule meetings with others. (Outlook website)
By taking this The Complete Microsoft Outlook Masterclass Mastering Outlook you will be able to:
Understand the environment of Microsoft Outlook
Open Microsoft Outlook
Manage the interface of Microsoft Outlook
Send and receive an email in Microsoft Outlook
Configure and manage account setting in Microsoft Outlook
Set auto-replies in Microsoft Outlook
Manage Mailbox in Microsoft Outlook
Create Rules in Microsoft Outlook
Export and import rules in Microsoft Outlook
New email options
Manage the clipboard settings in Microsoft Outlook
Write Basic Text of Microsoft Outlook
Create name, include, and tag in Microsoft Outlook
- No Previous Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Office Experience Necessary!
- A Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection
- Willingness to Learn :)
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Outlook in Microsoft 365
- People Who Need Outlook in Office
- Office 365 Users
- Teams Users
- Business Owners
Course 5: Microsoft Teams Masterclass: Connect Effectively With MS Teams
What you'll learn?
- MS TEAMS: Overview - Microsoft Teams
- MS TEAMS: Attaching the Mobile Application to Your Account
- MS TEAMS: Inviting Team Members
- MS TEAMS: Starting A Channel within a Team
- MS TEAMS: Conversations Inside of the Channel Inside of the Team
- MS TEAMS: Meet Now within a Channel Within Teams
- MS TEAMS: Using the Channel Wiki Within The Team
- MS TEAMS: Adding Microsoft Word
- MS TEAMS: Conversational Elements of Microsoft Word
- MS TEAMS: Adding Microsoft Excel
- MS TEAMS: Microsoft One Note
- MS TEAMS: Advanced - Project Management
- MS TEAMS: Advanced - Using Live Events
- MS TEAMS: Advanced - Using Zoom
Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Masterclass!
Are You Ready to Collaborate and Manage Projects Efficiently?
"You Can Now “Go Live and Collaborate” Using the One Of The Largest and Most Recognized Information Sharing Platforms " in the world!
Would you like to learn how to do this? And would you like to know how you can earn thousands of dollars in sales from this Platform? If you answered “Yes”, then this course is for you!
"In Sixty Minutes You'll Be Using Microsoft Teams To Manage Your Solo and Joint Projects Like A Pro"
In this Course, You’ll Use the Free Version of Microsoft Teams To Manage and Collaborate On Projects of All Shapes and Sizes
Why should you take this masterclass?
Because you learn everything you need to know to be an expert, and you do that in an hour. Here is why:
1. It Is More Than Just Chat: You can use the chat window in Teams to have quick conversations with your colleagues. But there’s so much more to it. Need to share a file? Just attach it in the chat. Then simply call or video call your colleague to discuss the file straight from the window. Or schedule a meeting without leaving the chat. Chat’s integration with other Microsoft products like OneNote and Office means no more switching between apps throughout your conversation. It’s all right there in the chat.
2. Before, During, And After Meetings: Getting everything ready for meetings can be a challenge. The agenda is in one email, agreed actions in another. And where’s the thing you were supposed to review before the call? Meetings in Teams make that experience so much easier. As soon as you create the meeting, you can start chatting with the participants about the agenda, share the files that you need them to review and keep track of the meeting notes and to-dos. You can even check who those unknown people are that have been invited. Then, the recording of the call is immediately available in the same tab, so if you missed the meeting, you don’t need to hunt for the recording. It’s right there, with the meeting notes and agreed actions.
3. Fewer Emails: Drowning in your emails becomes a thing of the past. As conversations are now held in a structural way in your Teams, you no longer have all the email-upon-email responses, often sent as a Reply All. And if somebody needs to send you a file, or ask you a one-liner question? That’s what Chat’s for!
4. Improved collaboration and communication: Thanks to the tight integration with Office 365, you don’t need to switch apps when you need to collaborate on a document. You can create the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint document in Teams, immediately share it with your coworkers, and then co-author it within a blink of an eye. No more sending out different versions through email and the resulting version confusion. You can add comments and to-dos, and chat with your coworkers to discuss the document right there.
5. Stay connected, anytime, anywhere: While on the move, we need to stay connected, be reachable, and have access to all your resources. With the Teams phone app, you have immediate access to all your apps and documents. You can easily respond to chat and conversations, join meetings with one click and continue to collaborate. So even on the move, you are kept completely in the loop.
Hopefully, your business has learned to embrace Microsoft Teams. MS Teams enables you to communicate with your team, clients, vendors, and prospects. You can hold virtual meetings, share files, and collaborate on projects in real-time. Teams have several major benefits for businesses both large and small.
- Your own computer and good internet access.
- You Must Understand English.
- A LearnFly student account.
- Anyone who wishes to communicate remotely to hold webinars, meetings, classes to generate leads and revenue using the Microsoft Teams platform.