3 in 1 Project Management & Agile Courses
- Get Lifetime Access to these courses
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
Course 1-PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Full Course.
What you'll learn?
- Our PMI® Agile Certified Professional training program is aligned to the PMI® guidelines and is designed to help you pass your PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt. The course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques extensively and provides real-life scenarios plugged in throughout the course. The course covers the seven domains in the same sequence as specified in PMI’s exam content outline, including Agile principles and mindset Value-driven delivery Stakeholder engagement Team performance Adaptive planning Problem detection and resolution Continuous improvement
The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) training will empower you to become a skilled agile professional with knowledge of a broad range of agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming and test-driven development. The ACP is PMI’s fastest-growing certification and is a recognized way for a project manager to demonstrate experience and professional versatility. Today’s employers care about the PMI credential, making it a great choice for career advancement.
- This PMI ACP training course will enable you to understand the history of agile, including founding, evolution, core concepts and principles Develop a working knowledge of the Agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, XP, and TDD Develop the expertise of implementing multi iterative development models for any scale of projects Develop the ability to deliver high-velocity stories and epics Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs The course also provides an introduction to the application process for the certification exam and will show you how to best pass the exam with tips and tricks, strategies and tools.
- The PMI Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT and tech industry for all project management roles around the world. This PMI Agile Certified Professional training certification is best suited for: Project managers Agile team members Associate/asst. manager - projects Team leads/managers Project executives/engineers Software developers Any professional aspiring to be a project manager Certified agile practitioners earn more than their uncertified colleagues, often with annual salaries over $100,000.
- Project Managers
Course 2-PMP Exam prep & Project management fundamentals with PMBOK6
Preparing for PMP? Project management job? Project management with PMBOK6- 175 Practice Test - Download Project Charter
What you'll learn?
- Those who are preparing for PMP certification exam
- Project management professionals
- Business analysts who want to learn project management
- Anybody who is looking to get into the field of project management
- IT Professionals
- Software developers
This course is based on New PMBOK 6 Content.
- PMBOK 6th Edition
- Commitment to go through the course and read PMBOK
- 175 question practice exam to help you with PMP exam preparation
- Apply project management fundamentals in your job
- Start job in the project management field
- You will able to practice project management in accordance to PMBOK 6th edition
- Get industry-standard project charter, WBS, and RACI matrix documents with this course
- You will learn to create project charter & WBS documents
- You will learn the most popular project estimation techniques like parametric, analogous, 3 points estimation & more.
- You will learn all knowledge areas with all the inputs, outputs & tools & techniques needed for them.
- If you are looking for a PM job, you will find it easier to crack interviews with this course.
- Become a better project manager
Course 3-The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course
Learn how to quickly manage Scrum and Kanban Agile projects using JIRA Software Cloud and more!
What you'll learn?
- Learn how to configure and customize board components, swimlanes, columns & layouts to help your team visualize work in progress with ease
- Create and understand the key differences between JIRA Scrum and Kanban boards
- Understand the key differences between Epics, Stories, Sub-Tasks, and Bugs
- Understand the JIRA issue workflow and how to create issues
- Leverage burn-down, control, and cumulative flow charts for reporting
Have you been tasked by your company to figure out how to use JIRA for your agile software or business projects?
Are you tired of looking for quick and easy ways to implement the best JIRA features to help you streamline your agile projects, only to find boring technical explanations with complex, hard-to-understand videos?
Then look no further.
In this course, The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course, you'll learn how to master JIRA Agile cloud software to help you streamline your projects while turning yourself into a project management professional!
Whether you're new to JIRA or Agile methodologies, an Agile Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or software developer, this course will provide you the strategic and tactical essentials to get the most out of your JIRA Agile projects using a REAL web design example project, while saving you tons of time during the learning process.
Each lesson has been carefully crafted to focus on the key core elements of JIRA to help streamline your workflow while applying JIRA best practices FAST!
Looking for a quick tip on how to configure something in JIRA? Just skip to the lesson on that topic.
So, if you're ready to master your workflow the JIRA Software way while looking great to your boss and key stakeholders, then click the lesson videos on the right and let's get started!
- The desire to manage Agile projects of any size with ease ;)
- Basic understanding of Agile terminology and concepts
- Agile team members new to using JIRA for managing epics, stories, bugs, and tasks
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers who want to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Agile to lead high performing teams
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to highlight key performance indicators at any point in the development cycle