React + Spring Boot Microservices and Spring Cloud
React, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Eureka Discovery, Zuul Gateway, MySQL, Liquibase, Lombok, Hibernate, Rest Repositories
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Full Stack Development With Spring Boot And React
- Spring Eureka And Spring Zuul
- Spring Boot Microservices
In this course, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we will implement Front-End Client Side with React. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step... In this application, we will also learn a lot of new tecknologies like:
- Spring Security
- Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
- Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
- We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
- For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
- Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
- Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
- React: User Interface for microservices.
- All Java developers curious about Microservices