UX Design Process Simplified from User Research to Usability
UX Process for Beginners from User Interviews to Personas, User stories, Information architecture to Usability testing
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Define Product Scope & Feature Matrix.
- User + Stakeholder Interviews.
- Building Personas, Journey Maps, User Stories + User Scenarios.
- Affinity Diagram, User Flows and Site Maps.
- User Lifecycle Funnel - Birds eye view of UX Process.
- Usability Tests - First Impressions, Essential Task tests, Surveys.
- Ideation, Wireframing and Prototyping.
- Master UX Process in simplified way.
When a beginner start their User Experience Design process, they get confused about where to start the UX Design Process. There are hundreds of things involved in a UX Design process and each design firm uses their own version of this User Experience Process.
Project based course –
→ Creating and Improving User Experience of an Ecommerce Startup called Frokland
Should we start with User Interviews, Personas or Customer Journey Maps? Should we first define the scope of the product? Which UX process is related to Users or the Business?
In this course, you will learn how to start User Experience process in a simplified way for beginners and why do we need User personas, feature matrix, competitive analysis etc…
You will get tons of DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES in the format of
- PDF Notes
- UX Templates to get started
You will learn about
- User Life-cycle Funnel
- Defining the Scope of the Product
- Stakeholder Interviews
- User Interviews
- WAAD Affinity Diagram
- User Personas
- Empathy Maps
- User Journey Maps
- Feature Matrix
- Competitive Analysis
- User Scenarios
- User Stories
- Hierarchical Task Inventory Model
- User Flows
- Site Maps
- Card Sorting for Information Architecture
- Task Interaction Models
- Prototypes (in details with types of prototypes)
- Usability Tests
- First Impressions Test (5 seconds test)
- Essential Task Test
- Workaround Test
- Surveys & Questionnaire
I will also show you few online tools to create User Flows, Site maps, Card Sorting, Personas and User Journey maps so you can create them online with ease
If you have any question, you can always ask me
Now let’s dive into the course and start learning the UX process in detail
- No requirements, just a curious mind.
- Graphic Designers, Developers, Entrepreneurs, Web Developer, UX Designer, UI Designer and Web Designer.
- Anyone who wants to learn UX Process.