Windows Server 2019 Network-Microsoft Series Course
Build Server 2019 Network LAB, follow this series for advanced topics and LABS from the Real industry to achieve the Admin level.
- Get Lifetime Access to this course
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Free Instructor Support
- Access valid for 1 user only
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Create a Windows Server 2019 based Virtualized Lab with VMware
- Understand WAC(Windows admin center) browser-based app for managing servers, clusters, hyper-converged infrastructure, and Windows 10 PCs
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Learn about Windows server 2019 (Full vs Core) Installation and configuration
- Learn what FSMO roles are and what is their importance in your network
- Different techniques of joining machines to a domain.
- Setting up 2 Networks connected by a Microsoft Router, 2 domain controllers, 4 desk-top servers, 1 core server, and 2 Windows 10 PCs.
- Concept of what's new in Windows server 2019
- Fully understand the design of Microsoft forest domains (FFL / DFL)
- Learn your pathway of all coming courses in this series from HelpDesk L1 to junior System Admin
- Create sample data for your Active directory
- Finally by following our pathway get ready to enter the world of Cloud platform and Infrastructure.
"Official Microsoft Course structure", "English subtitles", "Lab manuals", "Beneficial resources".
This course is one of 10 courses in Win Server 2019 series, designed to cover the 3 levels "Beginner, Intermediate and Professional".
These 10 courses is all you need to land your dream job if you are looking for jobs as Help-desk, Junior Admin or even as Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
This series includes the official courses of Windows Server 2019 (Active Directory, Network and Storage) and some customized courses from real IT industry enlightening topics like Troubleshooting, PowerShell , Security and many more.
We have also incorporated Windows Admin Center(WAC) which is a customer-deployed, browser-based app for managing servers, clusters, hyper-converged infrastructure, and Windows 10 PCs.It is a highly secure, cloud-ready server management solution for future.
This course will help you set your Windows server 2019 network, you will be creating 2 network offices and activate routing between them, the same network will be used in advance courses in this series. Our aim is to connect all the dots in the big picture of IT industry. By building your own network from scratch you will gain confidence and a feel of working in a real Network.
The course also has the necessary concepts of AD(Active Directory), DNS and DHCP; in addition to FFL/DFL, FSMO roles and Global Catalog.
I have published few free videos in this course and i will highly recommend you to watch Lecture No. 4 "Network course topics" to get an idea of what are we planning to achieve from this course.
Stay connected to get updates for future courses and be the first one to get notified about new releases and official information from Microsoft.
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Basic understanding of IPV4 and Subnetting.
- Basic understanding of virtual apps like VMware
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and other networking devices such as Routers & switches.
- Laptop or PC with 4 - 8 GB RAM(preferred 8 GB) to perform Labs smoothly, i5 or i7 CPU support, 64-bit OS.
- and zeal to learn more and more....
- This course is for students who want to take a full path of learning win server 2019 (Beginner --> Professional), this is the 1st one in 10+ courses of windows server 2019 series.
- This course is designed for beginners to set their network which is going to be used with other advanced courses.